President Trump

rod

Retired 23 years
exactly !!

Since we're on the topic of golf....hubby aced the 17th yesterday at Talega!!!

How much did that cost? Don't you have to buy a round if you get a hole in one? (I know nothing about golf other than I used to think fisherman were the biggest liars until I played a round of golf at a UPS drivers golf tournament one time)(golfers are way bigger liars).

moreluck

golden ticket member
How much did that cost? Don't you have to buy a round if you get :censored2: in one? (I know nothing about golf other than I used to think fisherman were the biggest liars until I played a round of golf at a UPS drivers golf tournament one time)(golfers are way bigger liars).
He won $60 in skins and the drinks cost $60, so he got it covered.

newfie

Trump golfing is not the problem. The problem is the idiot ripped others for golfing and promised he wouldn't. His promises are as empty as his skull.

the problem was the other idiot was he didn't get anything done and still golfed. this idiot is at least getting major things done.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
the problem was the other idiot was he didn't get anything done and still golfed. this idiot is at least getting major things done.
Small government conservatives all of the sudden want "major things done" by the federal government. SMH. Hypocrite.

Last edited:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Who needs regulations. Let's go back to these days of massive fish die offs and rivers catching on fire.

upload_2017-12-30_12-46-9.jpeg

upload_2017-12-30_12-46-50.jpeg