President Trump

floridays

I'm holding a losing hand? Drumpf and his administration have been under investigation from day one. Try again :censored2:.
It only takes a cat seven to ten days for it's eyes to open, you're a freak of nature, open your eyes clown. They will probably be under investigation his full 2 terms, you clowns are bat:censored2: crazy and full of hate. I'm lovin it. Repeat after me, President Donald J Trump um um um.

floridays

No need to repeat what your wife says about me.
I love it, that is a post from a person that knows their argument has been defeated. It's more satisfying that I know that you are quite aware you can't counter the truth. Thanks for coming, please tip your waiter or waitress on your way out.

floridays

Stop drunk texting.
Not me this time my friend, follow where your "We'll see" came from. Was a response to Van. Thanks for the concern, Happy New Year. Must have been a long delayed LSD flashback on your part. I don't drink on amateur night, I leave it to the kids.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Seriously? You do know it is law, it's not like we'll just throw this :censored2: onto the wall and see if it sticks.
It is law that was made with 51 Senate votes, not the 60 that used to be needed.

For someone who thinks he's pretty bright, you miss some glaring details.