President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
That is simply BS and the staff he has hired and the staff they have doing the heavy lifting is proof. Try selling that crap to someone that has no clue, no sale here, buddy.
Oh, yes. I forgot. You. The one smart guy in the room. The Enlightened One. So full of piety and wisdom.

Go wave your Trump University Law degree over in the corner with the Bannonites. Maybe they'll be impressed with your pseudo-Socratic wannabe style. No sale here, pops.

floridays

I just want to see the reactions if Mueller completely exonerates Trump.
He won't they, don't that's not how it works, they are prosecutors, not judges or juries. His job is to present his findings to the triers of fact, judges or juries. In the end will be his lengthy report of his findings, which mean absolutely nothing unless they cross the threshold of a courtroom and are presented to triers of fact.

vantexan

I disagree. His apparent ties to Putin are bad news.

And nothing Trump and the republicans have accomplished will be hard to reverse if it goes poorly for the republicans and the dems win big.
They won't be able to reverse tax cuts until Trump is gone.

floridays

Oh, yes. I forgot. You. The one smart guy in the room. The Enlightened One. So full of piety and wisdom.

Go wave your Trump University Law degree over in the corner with the Bannonites. Maybe they'll be impressed with your pseudo-Socratic wannabe style. No sale here, pops.
Truth hurts, not the guy you say I am. Not the smart guy in the room all of the time, enlightened on many subjects certainly less than more. No piety whatsoever and wisdom like a squirrel finding a nut.
I apologize for hurting your feelings. I couldn't run a package delivery service as well as you, you know where that statement is leading you.

vantexan

He won't they, don't that's not how it works, they are prosecutors, not judges or juries. His job is to present his findings to the triers of fact, judges or juries. In the end will be his lengthy report of his findings, which mean absolutely nothing unless they cross the threshold of a courtroom and are presented to triers of fact.
Oh yeah, absolutely, but it will be Mueller's report that will make or break everything.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1513493034415.jpg

MAKAVELI

Banned
That is simply BS and the staff he has hired and the staff they have doing the heavy lifting is proof. Try selling that crap to someone that has no clue, no sale here, buddy.
Gotta love you Drumpf cuckservatives. You can't argue the facts so you try to throw dirt on those investigating the facts.:lol:

floridays

Gotta love you Drumpf cuckservatives. You can't argue the facts so you try to throw dirt on those investigating the facts.:lol:
I'm ready, name the facts, I'll address each singularly and fully.
Every single about the hires and staff is 100% true, that is the investigation team. Lets argue facts now, you present, I'll address. You don't seem to like facts I present. Let's go your highness.

MAKAVELI

Banned
I'm ready, name the facts, I'll address each singularly and fully.
Every single about the hires and staff is 100% true, that is the investigation team. Lets argue facts now, you present, I'll address. You don't seem to like facts I present. Let's go your highness.
You're the lawyer ( cough bullsh@t ). Tell me what about his staff is undermining the investigation. And please give facts not opinion.

floridays

Another tidbit, you don't investigate facts, an investigation leads to the discovery of evidence which may then be deemed to be factual. You're over your head hip-hop.

floridays

You're the lawyer ( cough bullsh@t ). Tell me what about his staff is undermining the investigation. And please give facts not opinion.
You can't go in reverse, you disregarded my claim about the "investigators." I didn't defend my assertion but attacked your claim as to dodging facts. Bring the facts hip-hop, we don't need a restatement of your original post. Lets go with facts. To further close this line, I will stipulate I know absolutely nothing about the investigators, now let's go to the facts.