President Trump

newfie

Oh, you know it's true. More so than anything stupid like a Uranium One conspiracy.

The stupid thing for republicans is they could have had everything they've gotten with Mike Pence signing the paperwork. Now they are the Party of Trump and that's going to hang around their necksfor a long, long time.

not stupid at all. Trump is whipping all you whiney ass libs into shape. I love me some trump. Keep kicking ass Donald.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Kentucky to add Medicaid work requirement

Kentucky to add Medicaid work requirement; first state to follow Trump plan

Under the new rule, adults age 19 to 64 must complete 80 hours of "community engagement" per month to keep their care. That includes working a job, going to school, taking a job-training course or volunteering.

Kentuckians also will be required to pay up to $15 a month for their insurance, with basic dental and vision being eliminated entirely. However, those benefits can be earned back through a rewards program, such as getting an annual physical, completing a diabetes or weight management course or participating in an anti-smoking program.
The change was approved Friday by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.

newfie

Under the new rule, adults age 19 to 64 must complete 80 hours of "community engagement" per month to keep their care. That includes working a job, going to school, taking a job-training course or volunteering.

Kentuckians also will be required to pay up to $15 a month for their insurance, with basic dental and vision being eliminated entirely. However, those benefits can be earned back through a rewards program, such as getting an annual physical, completing a diabetes or weight management course or participating in an anti-smoking program.
The change was approved Friday by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.

community what? they'll get a doctors note next. I know a guy that worked a job long enough to claim workmans comp and has not worked a job since. He's been milking the system for at least 40 years that I know of. I live for the day that guy actually has to go out and earn a paycheck but I wont hold my breath.

floridays

Definitely a start.

floridays

I don't have to pay for p*. Your cologne reeks of desperation.
I can tell you're a young guy from that response, do you take them out and spend money, if you do you're paying for it. Ever lied to a chick to get in her pants? You paid for it, with something more than money, the currency was pissing on your integrity. I know, your the tough guy, women shed their drawers for you, you're a bonafide player. I've been around the block multiple times more than you. If you give your heart, you paid, wait till it gets stomped on. Listen to the blues and tell me there is no cost. Everyone pays, the form of the currency may be different, but you pay. No desperation in my court, that block was circled many years ago. Keep your chin up player. @MAKAVELI