President Trump

floridays

Lol. No. Nunes is going to look like the tool he's always been.
You know absolutely nothing about Nunes currently or about his past record. The first time you mentioned him I corrected you on the spelling of his last name. You're bogus Sam. Now spend your time doing all the research on him you can muster to try and disprove my accusation. You are the tool.

bbsam

Staff member
You know absolutely nothing about Nunes currently or about his past record. The first time you mentioned him I corrected you on the spelling of his last name. You're bogus Sam. Now spend your time doing all the research on him you can muster to try and disprove my accusation. You are the tool.
Nope. I'll just let this play out. I don't play your stupid little game. You aren't anybody's teacher, boss, mentor, or superior around here but you bark orders like you think you're somebody. Such a sad little being.

bbsam

Staff member
You're correct, I along with the other American's that want justice deserve Nunes and his efforts. You on the other hand will dine on a crow dinner prepared from the results of his refusal to stand down.
I will let this freak show play out as you sing your nursery rhyme about justice.

floridays

I will let this freak show play out as you sing your nursery rhyme about justice.
I'm glad you have put yourself on record on equating the search for justice as singing a nursery rhyme. I'm not the only one singing the nursery rhyme, as you call it. It's now a "freak show," it wasn't while you thought Mueller would come up with the goods on Trump. As the target of bonafide, alleged criminal acts are in the process of being changed, it turns into a "freak show." I'm amazed, the next thing you guys will be saying is "Move along, nothing to see here."

bbsam

Staff member
I'm glad you have put yourself on record on equating the search for justice as singing a nursery rhyme. I'm not the only one singing the nursery rhyme, as you call it. It's now a "freak show," it wasn't while you thought Mueller would come up with the goods on Trump. As the target of bonafide, alleged criminal acts are in the process of being changed, it turns into a "freak show." I'm amazed, the next thing you guys will be saying is "Move along, nothing to see here."
This country has approved the Patriot Act more than once.