President Trump

newfie

Maybe Sarah just needs to pull up her big “250 lb girl” panties. Or maybe she could just man-girl up. Maybe her hypocritical daddy could put a Jesus-hex on all the heathens.

never heard her complain. maybe you're just making :censored2: up again in honor of the liberal press?

nice fat shame. love the double standards all over this thread. no whining when our side does it ok ?

newfie

blind source.jpg

floridays

Here are two like-minded posters, making the same mistake about what they posted.

Sometimes the clip/meme you post conveys the opposite meaning of what you thought it does.
I was offering words from a source you would respect, elections have consequences... deal with it. The current President is Donald John Trump, enjoy the consequences.

Sportello

President Barack Hussein Obama was not endless campaigning.

Elections do have consequences. I'm doing fine, because I am wealthy. My country, not so much...

I have always expressed here, and in person, that I hope tRUmp is the best president ever. It will benefit the whole country.

So far, I am not encouraged, not even about talks w/DPRK . I think we will more by the Fourth Of July. He is not a leader or a role model, and not even a good negotiator/businessman, as far as I can tell.

vantexan

Ah. So you are saying the investigation is not legitimate?
The "obstruction" was Trump firing Comey, which he had a right to do. Creating a special counsel to look into whether Trump did it to hinder looking into possible Russian collusion, which would be obstruction, is legitimate. The whole premise that there was Russian collusion however was based on a made up pack of lies with the intent to remove the President. So everything is based on a false premise. That pretty much negates the whole process. In the end the ones who'll end up in jail are the ones who set this process in motion trying to get Trump impeached.

Sportello

The "obstruction" was Trump firing Comey, which he had a right to do. Creating a special counsel to look into whether Trump did it to hinder looking into possible Russian collusion, which would be obstruction, is legitimate. The whole premise that there was Russian collusion however was based on a made up pack of lies with the intent to remove the President. So everything is based on a false premise. That pretty much negates the whole process. In the end the ones who'll end up in jail are the ones who set this process in motion trying to get Trump impeached.
That's a hell of a pretzel!

Sportello

It's a hell of a conspiracy, unprecedented in American history.

Yep, a hell of a conspiracy.

floridays

President Barack Hussein Obama was not endless campaigning.

Elections do have consequences. I'm doing fine, because I am wealthy. My country, not so much...

I have always expressed here, and in person, that I hope tRUmp is the best president ever. It will benefit the whole country.

So far, I am not encouraged, not even about talks w/DPRK . I think we will more by the Fourth Of July. He is not a leader or a role model, and not even a good negotiator/businessman, as far as I can tell.

vantexan

Yep, a hell of a conspiracy.
Your problem is you see the word conspiracy as something the tinfoil hat crowd makes up. It's a legitimate legal term that law enforcement uses all the time. Someone who seeks to hire a hitman is conspiring to commit murder. Conspiracy is organizing to do something criminal.