President Trump

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
So I wonder what the outrage would've been if a Republican US Representative would've have encouraged people to seek out places where Obama cabinet members are and berate them and force the hands of business owners. Maybe somebody would've gotten shot...Oh wait...Steve Calise anyone? This stupid Maxine Waters is a freaking idiot of the first order. I would love to see someone come out and punch her right in her face.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
So I wonder what the outrage would've been if a Republican US Representative would've have encouraged people to seek out places where Obama cabinet members are and berate them and force the hands of business owners. Maybe somebody would've gotten shot...Oh wait...Steve Calise anyone? This stupid Maxine Waters is a freaking idiot of the first order. I would love to see someone come out and punch her right in her face.
palins second amendment solution ad in Arizona===Gabby Giffords

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Right, bite me.
fefa6b64aa8408603c2e14843007eb308ea29884e9703939c77641f0b398c305.jpg

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Does anyone really care what this bag of air says?
OOOOH! The gang up! You guys are in the minority. So I guess that means speaking out against you is Racist? Unhuman? You secularists are hilarious. Do you even know WHO you are? Keep the attacks coming though. It just means I am winning and those who think like I do. Keep getting your "news" from MSNBHeeHaw. I LOVE IT!!! WEEE! WOOOH!

BrownArmy

OOOOH! The gang up! You guys are in the minority. So I guess that means speaking out against you is Racist? Unhuman? You secularists are hilarious. Do you even know WHO you are? Keep the attacks coming though. It just means I am winning and those who think like I do. Keep getting your "news" from MSNBHeeHaw. I LOVE IT!!! WEEE! WOOOH!

Well, you’re ‘winning’ until you’re not.

This isn’t ‘capture the flag’.

There will be another D President and majority D Congress, it will flip, it will flip again, ad nauseum.

Civilty is seemingly dead, every administration we talk about the ‘divide’ between left and right, every administration seems like it can’t get any worse, but it does...

Mr Rogers 2020

It will be fine

There will be another D President and majority D Congress, it will flip, it will flip again, ad nauseum.

Civilty is seemingly dead, every administration we talk about the ‘divide’ between left and right, every administration seems like it can’t get any worse, but it does...

Mr Rogers 2020
I’d hate to see the attack ads against Mr. Rogers. You know they’d make some.

Nolimitz

if it means american jobs people will pay it

So much for American Jobs: Harley (HOG)
The company expects the tariffs to have an impact of approximately $30 million to $45 million in 2018, and rising to $90 to $100 million on a full-year basis going forward because of the tariffs. To help mitigate some of the costs, the company also said it "will be implementing a plan to shift production of motorcycles for EU destinations from the US to international facilities." However, that could take up to 18 months to complete.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master

Mr Rogers 2020
Yes it is. Repub Prez will be in office from now on until you Dems learn the meaning of tolerance.

MAKAVELI

She basically told them to sit in the back of the bus because they're orange. :teethy:

Other Dems have come out against what she said. She has done a good job of making herself irrelevant. End of story. :thumbup1:
I'm not talking about her statement. Your statement of in the past. As in it doesn't happen presently.