President Trump

Box Ox

If this child separation is dragged out for months and if children can't be reunited, Both Democrats and Moderates will probably say she was right.

I think it’s these stupid trade wars that’ll be Trump’s political undoing, if anything. Dow is down 400+ right now. And Captain Dip:censored2: isn’t about to pull back on the tariff rhetoric.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Maxine Waters: Maxine Waters calls for attacks on Trump administration: “If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

The irony, coming from a civil rights activist. You think of all people she wouldn't wish what has had happened to minorities in the past to happen again. smh

When they go low, we go lower. lol

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Maxine Waters: Maxine Waters calls for attacks on Trump administration: “If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

The irony, coming from a civil rights activist. You think of all people she wouldn't wish what has had happened to minorities in the past to happen again. smh

Like most people her age, the best years were in the past.

Box Ox

Looks like Chuck agrees with me on what Maxine is saying.

“Senator Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, strongly disagreeing with the public statements of Rep. Maxine Waters, went on the Senate floor and declared "no one should call for the harassment of political opponents."

"That's not right," he said, "that's not American."

He added: "I strongly disagree with those who advocate harassing folks if they don't agree with you. If you disagree with someone or something, stand up, make your voice heard, explain why you think they're wrong, and why you're right."

Chuck Schumer: Calling for the harassment of political opponents is "not American"

MAKAVELI

" In the past". Lol

It will be fine

I think it’s these stupid trade wars that’ll be Trump’s political undoing, if anything. Dow is down 400+ right now. And Captain Dip:censored2: isn’t about to pull back on the tariff rhetoric.
His intentional sabotage of healthcare markets will be up there as well. This outrage of the day nonsense with Huckabee won’t filter down to most voters.