President Trump

Sportello

Legal expert: Trump’s victory with Supreme Court on travel ban not sealed yet

Dr. John Eastman, Constitutional Law Professor at Chapman University, says it the matter is not quite settled.

”We’ve got another round to go with the lower court and if the lower courts continue to be recalcitrant in complying with the Supreme Court’s directives here, we could end up with another round going back to the Supreme Court in relatively short order.”

He says the ban should stand.

“As Chief Justice Roberts went out of his way to point out, this was the result of the most comprehensive review that has ever been done by any president before issuing an executive order like this.”
Not a reliable source, very biased.

We have a god king, acquiesce.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I hope you were standing at attention when master was speaking.
@Gumby was there?
d50312cd0d7fd6ddd81cbd2cbdf6d736.jpg

Last edited:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Not a reliable source, very biased.

We have a god king, acquiesce.

Justice Roberts is very biased?

He gave us Obama Care.

“As Chief Justice Roberts went out of his way to point out, this was the result of the most comprehensive review that has ever been done by any president before issuing an executive order like this.”

bbsam

Staff member
Justice Roberts is very biased?

He gave us Obama Care.

That’s high praise for President Obama.

BrownArmy

So much WINNING.

I don't consider that a win.

No one from any of the countries included in the ban has been involved in a fatal terrorist attack in the US in over twenty years (I feel so much safer now).

Why Dozens Of National Security Experts Have Come Out Against Trump's Travel Ban

But hey, a lot less brown people will be moving in, which is really the whole point.

newfie

No one from any of the countries included in the ban has been involved in a fatal terrorist attack in the US in over twenty years

t.
With the ban those excellent results are sure to continue.

I guess you were hoping for a couple thousand deaths to justify a ban.

Real proactive

BrownArmy

With the ban those excellent results are sure to continue.

I guess you were hoping for a couple thousand deaths to justify a ban.

Real proactive

Third time's the charm, eh?

They threw in Venezuela(?) and NK, changed the words and finally got a passing grade.

Even though they put enough lipstick on it this time, it's still a pig.

newfie

Third time's the charm, eh?

They threw in Venezuela(?) and NK, changed the words and finally got a passing grade.

Even though they put enough lipstick on it this time, it's still a pig.

Yea the crap you have to do to keep your country safe when the opposition party is determined to get us all killed.

Actually they never failed the supreme Court just the liberal courts

BrownArmy

Yea the crap you have to do to keep your country safe when the opposition party is determined to get us all killed.

Actually they never failed the supreme Court just the liberal courts

The travel ban has nothing to do with keeping us safe, you’re just buying into false rhetoric backed up by zero facts.

I’d have more respect for you if you admitted that you’re simply nervous about the ‘browning’ of America and that you’re a xenophobe.

Our biggest ‘terrorist’ threat is domestic extremism.

newfie

The travel ban has nothing to do with keeping us safe, you’re just buying into false rhetoric backed up by zero facts.

I’d have more respect for you if you admitted that you’re simply nervous about the ‘browning’ of America and that you’re a xenophobe.

Our biggest ‘terrorist’ threat is domestic extremism.

The travel ban will keep out some of the crazies from other countries. As such it will keep us much safer. Should be easy for even a lib to understand.