President Trump

It will be fine

The fact that he could actually end up putting in 3 Conservtive Judges inside of two terms is really something. I believe it has been over 50 yrs since the Supreme Court had a conservative majority.
Umm, literally every decision this last session was 5-4 conservative. It’s been that way for a long time. Kennedy was appointed by Reagan, he was reliably conservative, he was just reasonable and open to persuasion if it was compelling enough.

vantexan

Umm, literally every decision this last session was 5-4 conservative. It’s been that way for a long time. Kennedy was appointed by Reagan, he was reliably conservative, he was just reasonable and open to persuasion if it was compelling enough.
That we could possibly be looking at a 6-3 all the way to an 8-1 conservative court before Trump is done explains why the Left is so desperately wanting to impeach Trump.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Last week the left was concerned with separation of children and now with an opening on SCOTUS , they are all concerned with losing the right to abort children.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Last week the left was concerned with separation of children and now with an opening on SCOTUS , they are all concerned with losing the right to abort children.
The irony!
While the right couldn't care less about children once they leave the womb. You are like the people who buy puppies then get rid of them when they get bigger. I'd accuse you of being racist by only thinking about non white babies like that, but the way the right complain about food stamps and welfare that's not true since there are more whites on food stamps and welfare than minorities. So you dislike the white kids once they leave the womb too.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
conter ballance

SMH

EXTENSIVE VOCABULARY
Kiss my A*. Spelling has nothing to due with vocabulary.
91Jen6PJMJL._SX355_.jpg

Go choke on some sixlet you Loopy C*

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The fact that he could actually end up putting in 3 Conservtive Judges inside of two terms is really something. I believe it has been over 50 yrs since the Supreme Court had a conservative majority.
The court has had a conservative majority for almost 30 years.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Your political biases wish Trump had been played, yet all the cards have not been dealt with.

On the flip side, others are claiming victory, prematurely.

Trump is claiming victory ahead of schedule, but that's what Trump does.

Shouldn't we all wish for the best with this despite who makes it happen?

With the hope of no nukes in NK..and with no rockets being fired off for months now, shouldn't we let things play out?
There you go, trying to get all rational in us!

BrownArmy

I thought my above post was rational...

It was not, as you twisted, over the top optimistic or suffering from irrational exuberance.

Your response confirms all the liberal twitter insaneness and on-line fires created by your "hate" for a personality.

And I am the one suffering? Have you checked your blood pressure lately? LMAO

Who's losing their collective minds every day with this president in office?

I hope Trump is successful with NK, how about you? Oh, wait it's irrational for me to hope this works out.

I agree, your post was rational, and quite measured.

Maybe I misunderstood you from that post or another, my assumption was that you seemed perky about the odds of Trump finding success in his NK endeavors.

I just have a very different view of the Donald. I’m not suffering, and I’m certainly not insane, I simply don’t trust the dude as far as I could throw him.

It’s almost like an SNL skit, Trump meets with Kim once, proceeds to say the nuclear threat is over and we can all sleep better at night.

Wut?

I feel bad for the satirists and comedians because it’s hard to tell these days which headline is real and which is satire.

Of course I want a peaceful solution to the NK situation, I simply have no faith DJT is the man to do it.

Last edited: