President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Bruh, don’t post evidence it’s useless.
You didn't post evidence, you posted two paychecks of different amounts. You don't understand how your withholding is calculated.

One was 1787 so withholding was 271 plus 24 percent of the amount over 1658.

One was 1612 so withholding was 85 plus 22 percent of the amount over 815.

I'm telling you the tax tables are garbage. Ttku.

El Correcto

god is dead
You didn't post evidence, you posted two paychecks of different amounts. You don't understand how your withholding is calculated.

One was 1787 so withholding was 271 plus 24 percent of the amount over 1658.

One was 1612 so withholding was 85 plus 22 percent of the amount over 815.

I'm telling you the tax tables are garbage. Ttku.
One was higher, the other wasn’t.

I’ll see how much money I keep on my returns, last year it was just shy of 1,100.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

El Correcto

god is dead
You seem to struggle with basic math.

You can't judge the tax break by your return or your paycheck withholding. If you're single making 100k a year you're keeping an extra 50 bucks on every paycheck. Half what you seem to think.

There's calculators already built that will tell you how much the tax cuts are gonna save you.

2018 Tax Reform Calculator | Interactive Tax Calculator | Tax Foundation
upload_2018-7-22_23-11-25.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
Use the calculator and see for yourself. The tax cuts will save you a couple thousand, nothing to snub for sure. But not the 5k you were claiming.

I said that was a rough estimate. 50-100 dollars a week in my pocket and a bigger deduction this year. Less money going to fishes on treadmills and chauffeuring Ginsberg to the SCOTUS to bastardize our constitution.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I said that was a rough estimate. 50-100 dollars a week in my pocket and a bigger deduction this year. Less money going to fishes on treadmills and chauffeuring Ginsberg to the SCOTUS to bastardize our constitution.
Smh, you're mixing your koolaid WAY too strong bro.

The same amount of money is being spent. The only difference is we're borrowing more to do it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I can’t help you if you don’t value trumps scotus picks and the slashing of regulations.
His regulation 'slashing' seems to be limited to destroying the environment and consumer rights.... So ya, the only value they have is right wing rhetoric for the small minded sheep.
And his tax cuts.
These are easier to value, roughly 4k less in taxes for my household.

I honestly think these cuts are irresponsible and unsustainable. I truly believe taxes will be higher because of them in the future.

So I've switched all my retirement contributions to Roth, and will actually end up paying quite a bit more in taxes..... Short-term.