President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wrong. I've ALWAYS been a fiscal conservative. Not pleased when any President/Congress doesn't balance the budget.
Same here!

And I walk the talk unlike a lot of left-wing cuckservatives who can't manage their money or other's money for sure.
Pay off all debt every month which is why I sometimes have a FICO score of 850 ... slipped to 837 this month.

98BE30AB-091C-4554-9391-49C7706BEAED.jpeg
620A26AC-6C3A-4390-82EA-2537AAB01548.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Over the weekend, this chart from Bloomberg showing private data from PayScale’s wage index swept across Twitter. It shows a drop in wages in the second quarter of the year. While wages have risen by 12.9 percent overall since 2006, wages adjusted for inflation (so-called “real wages”) have actually fallen by 9.3 percent.

And between the first and second quarters of 2018 — after the tax cuts were enacted — real wages fell by 1.8 percent.

DioPXF1WkAAf972.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Over the weekend, this chart from Bloomberg showing private data from PayScale’s wage index swept across Twitter. It shows a drop in wages in the second quarter of the year. While wages have risen by 12.9 percent overall since 2006, wages adjusted for inflation (so-called “real wages”) have actually fallen by 9.3 percent.

And between the first and second quarters of 2018 — after the tax cuts were enacted — real wages fell by 1.8 percent.
Bloomberg Opinion

Opinion basically is code for Lie.

Here is the same data showing how bad it was under Obummer!!!

View attachment 203556

Last edited by a moderator:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
While wages have risen by 12.9 percent overall since 2006, wages adjusted for inflation (so-called “real wages”) have actually fallen by 9.3 percent.

DIDO was demonstrating how to Lie with Charts

View attachment 203554

You literally just posted a chart that says the same thing. Real wages are going down.

You feeling ok buddy?
You seem tense.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Have wages gone up? I think that’s the point of the piece you dismissed as a lie. Even opinion can have facts. Not even alternative facts.
Well, here's another fact:
PayScale graphs shows that Real Wages dropped 8% under Obummer and a little over 1% under Trump.

Obummer sucked petrified donkey dicks when it came to Real Wages.

Trump was looking better but while the last period definitely shows a drop hopefully Trump will address this.
If not, he is going back on his campaign goals.