President Trump

vantexan

its a wonderful thing. you're benifiting from the tax savings and yet you still get to come on here and root against him.
He's waiting for the day when he and his drivers are all equal. He won't do it himself, divide everything equally, but wants the government to do it.

bbsam

Staff member
its a wonderful thing. you're benifiting from the tax savings and yet you still get to come on here and root against him.
Root against him? Nah. I’m just not letting him claim victory after the first quarter.

There are opposing economic and political forces that will naturally derail this economy.
First, if the economy continues as it is and wages and inflation are kept in check, the Fed will leave well enough alone. But if the economy continues and wages do not go up, we are stuck in the same cycle that we’ve been in for 40 years.

Considering that the president won on the votes of middle class Americans, how does he sell the fact that the rich are still getting richer, the poor are still getting poorer, and the middle is still getting their buying power diminished?

newfie

Root against him? Nah. I’m just not letting him claim victory after the first quarter.

There are opposing economic and political forces that will naturally derail this economy.
First, if the economy continues as it is and wages and inflation are kept in check, the Fed will leave well enough alone. But if the economy continues and wages do not go up, we are stuck in the same cycle that we’ve been in for 40 years.

Considering that the president won on the votes of middle class Americans, how does he sell the fact that the rich are still getting richer, the poor are still getting poorer, and the middle is still getting their buying power diminished?

Root against him? Nah. - note he will now give his logic as he roots against trump

I’m just not letting him claim victory after the first quarter. - actually its 6 quarters that have shown a significant improvement over the waning economic results Trump inherited. Should I mention the catastrophic economic results predicted by "economic experts" of a trump presidency? Perhaps post Obama quote that Trump would need magic to get the results he's getting.

There are opposing economic and political forces that will naturally derail this economy.- (I hope , I hope , I hope) Is BB right when his forecast of eventuality comes true in 10 to 12 years?

First, if the economy continues as it is and wages and inflation are kept in check, the Fed will leave well enough alone. - Actually wages are ticking up overall but continue with your gloom and doom forecast.

But if the economy continues and wages do not go up, we are stuck in the same cycle that we’ve been in for 40 years. - Ok I'll take being "stuck" at 4.1 percent growth rate and record low unemployment.

Considering that the president won on the votes of middle class Americans, how does he sell the fact that the rich are still getting richer, the poor are still getting poorer, and the middle is still getting their buying power diminished? - he does not have to sell that message that would be the democrats who have no game plan trying to spin that pile of dog crap.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Root against him? Nah. - note he will now give his logic as he roots against trump

I’m just not letting him claim victory after the first quarter. - actually its 6 quarters that have shown a significant improvement over the waning economic results Trump inherited. Should I mention the catastrophic economic results predicted by "economic experts" of a trump presidency? Perhaps post Obama quote that Trump would need magic to get the results he's getting.

There are opposing economic and political forces that will naturally derail this economy.- (I hope , I hope , I hope) Is BB right when his forecast of eventuality comes true in 10 to 12 years?

First, if the economy continues as it is and wages and inflation are kept in check, the Fed will leave well enough alone. - Actually wages are ticking up overall but continue with your gloom and doom forecast.

But if the economy continues and wages do not go up, we are stuck in the same cycle that we’ve been in for 40 years. - Ok I'll take being "stuck" at 4.1 percent growth rate and record low unemployment.

Considering that the president won on the votes of middle class Americans, how does he sell the fact that the rich are still getting richer, the poor are still getting poorer, and the middle is still getting their buying power diminished? - he does not have to sell that message that would be the democrats who have no game plan trying to spin that pile of dog crap.
Thx To President Obama

bbsam

Staff member
Actually wages are ticking up overall but continue with your gloom and doom forecast.

he does not have to sell that message that would be the democrats who have no game plan trying to spin that pile of dog crap.

Ticking up. Ultra rich get billions and everyone else needs to settle for ticking up?

Yep. The republicans are gonna have a hard time selling that.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

It is cyclic in nature so if you wait long enough you will be right.

I don't know how long though ... but then you can actually have one of your predictions come true.

bbsam

Staff member
It is cyclic in nature so if you wait long enough you will be right.

I don't know how long though ... but then you can actually have one of your predictions come true.
You’ve actually agreed with this premise in the past. The economy is rigged and the Fed will reign it in to control inflation. The rest isn’t hard to discern nor is it wildly speculative.