President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
None of this is a surprise, but it has been surprising how well things are going.

Maybe Ol Twitter Fingers will be able to avoid the naysayers.

Maybe we will have 5% growth ‘forever and ever’, and maybe he’ll fix all the trade deals one at a time, and maybe we’ll never have a recession again.

We’ll see.
And maybe a flock of monkeys will fly out of old man jingles’ chapped arse!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Was the TAD victim in Hyannis yesterday? :lol::lol:

Hit & Run Victim Says He Was Targeted Because Of Trump Bumper Sticker

A driver rammed by a car believes he was targeted because he had a President Trump bumper sticker on his SUV. A woman from Taunton is facing charges. “I could hear her screaming out of the car or something, so I thought man maybe something’s wrong with my car,” said the man who did not want to be identified. “I get out, all of a sudden I hear, ‘You’re racist,’ and a bunch of cuss words.”

“The first thing she said when I came out of the car was ‘Did you vote for Trump?’ and I was like, ‘Yeah, what of it.’ And that was pretty much what triggered this, it was like nonstop,” he said.

Trump Anxiety Disorder Another TAD victim.

bbsam

Staff member
Was the TAD victim in Hyannis yesterday? :lol::lol:

Hit & Run Victim Says He Was Targeted Because Of Trump Bumper Sticker

A driver rammed by a car believes he was targeted because he had a President Trump bumper sticker on his SUV. A woman from Taunton is facing charges. “I could hear her screaming out of the car or something, so I thought man maybe something’s wrong with my car,” said the man who did not want to be identified. “I get out, all of a sudden I hear, ‘You’re racist,’ and a bunch of cuss words.”

“The first thing she said when I came out of the car was ‘Did you vote for Trump?’ and I was like, ‘Yeah, what of it.’ And that was pretty much what triggered this, it was like nonstop,” he said.

Trump Anxiety Disorder Another TAD victim.
And you buy this garbage? After working at UPS for years? C’mon man. Road rage is never really about the victim or anything the victim said or did.

But, just like a Trump voter. Gotta find some way to be the victim.

Box Ox

People really need to stop getting their reptilian brains so worked up over stuff on social media. Seems like a war is going on if you’re frequently posting back and forth with folks on the other side of the aisle.

But step outside and talk to the same people in person and you get along just fine.

The Facebook/Twitter/Reddit etc obsession/anger is truly a sickness we’ve gotta cut loose from if we’re ever gonna be able to get anywhere as a Country.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And you buy this garbage? After working at UPS for years? C’mon man. Road rage is never really about the victim or anything the victim said or did.

But, just like a Trump voter. Gotta find some way to be the victim.
That certainly did not deserve a 'Creative' charm!

The weakest part was the playing of the victim card.

The Democrat party has abandoned the blue collar worker for the Special Interest Groups of all the different victims.

bbsam

Staff member

The Democrat party has abandoned the blue collar worker for the Special Interest Groups of all the different victims.
Donald Trump is not for the blue collar worker. Never has been. Never will be.

That the democrats sold out long ago is not in contention and hasn’t been for quite some time.

bbsam

Staff member

And I was talking about @tonyexpress being the victim, not the actual victim.

Ok. Probably not Tony, but I’m sure you’ll see Trumpeteers jumping on the bandwagon and ignoring their own reprehensible behavior.

On second thought, yeah, Tony.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
And I was talking about @tonyexpress being the victim, not the actual victim.

Ok. Probably not Tony, but I’m sure you’ll see Trumpeteers jumping on the bandwagon and ignoring their own reprehensible behavior.

On second thought, yeah, Tony.

Listen to you lately... You could've easily been the person in the car that rammed the car with the Trump bumper sticker. smh. :teethy:

Another TAD victim... Take two pills, drinks, or puffs..whatever suits you and relax.... Trump is not coming for ya. :drool:

BrownArmy

Our contribution to reducing that global warming. :wink-very:

Sooo, the globe isn’t warming?

Every year sets the record for the hottest year.

Big smiley face on your part because you got a hot car AND a tax break.

No, but seriously, the globe isn’t getting hotter?

Well, I guess the news is fake and scientists are on the payroll, and Cali isn’t on fire.

Enjoy your Tesla.

It will be fine

Well, I guess the news is fake and scientists are on the payroll, and Cali isn’t on fire.

Enjoy your Tesla.
Who cares if he doesn’t believe in science. He made the right choice because the market made it the right choice. Everybody wins.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Enjoy your Tesla.

The only thing hot is your head. Who said the globe isn't getting hotter.

Can't please the haters no matter how many Teslas you buy. :teethy:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Who cares if he doesn’t believe in science. He made the right choice because the market made it the right choice. Everybody wins.

So, what are you doing to reduce global warming?

Science says that computers, phones, and many other similar devices are creating much of the warming.

When are you getting rid of yours?

I'll assume not answering this post is the beginning of your contribution. :teethy: