President Trump

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
What I meant to say is that after the FBI terminated their relationship with Steele he still gave information to Orr from the DOJ, who acted as a go between from Steele to the FBI. As many as 12 times. I hope this post is more articulate.

bbsam

Staff member
What I meant to say is that after the FBI terminated their relationship with Steele he still gave information to Orr from the DOJ, who acted as a go between from Steele to the FBI. As many as 12 times. I hope this post is more articulate.
And?

bbsam

Staff member
what you responded to was an article that had nothing to do with your point?
Byron says congressional investigators have read the Ohr-Steele 302s, but the FBI has kept them under tight control. It insists that they remain classified, with access limited to a few lawmakers and staff members. Congress is not allowed to physically possess copies of any of the documents.

The president has the authority to declassify anything he wants. All of this could be front and center on Fox News Sunday tomorrow morning.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I don’t eat dead animals, that does much more for the environment than your car.
leopard-gecko-eating-cricket.jpg

newfie

Byron says congressional investigators have read the Ohr-Steele 302s, but the FBI has kept them under tight control. It insists that they remain classified, with access limited to a few lawmakers and staff members. Congress is not allowed to physically possess copies of any of the documents.

The president has the authority to declassify anything he wants. All of this could be front and center on Fox News Sunday tomorrow morning.

so you say. :censored2: house lawyers are in abundance here.