President Trump

Sportello

If I was, I would turn you into a pig and feed you to Muslims!

220px-Q_portrait.jpg
I have no idea what that means, but I think you are likely trying to insult me.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I believe Comey is an honest man with a bit of an ego.

I can't blame him. At least he has a conscience.
Yep, he knew that putting Hillary in charge would be unconscionable!
Not the same word, but passes for genius level in Georgia.
And you wouldn't pass!
If one is to believe Merriam-Webster

Conscience and Unconscionable - Something that can't be done in good conscience is unconscionable

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
He is an interesting man, but receiving one vote for nomination doesn’t mean you lost to a white man in a presidential election.

I don’t know specifics but I’m sure there are plenty of black men and women who have lost in their party’s convention.
Ben Carson comes to mind.

I stand by my claim Obama won based on the color of his skin for the majority of people who voted for him. All the rappers and celebrities that endorse him come to mind.

It will be fine

He is an interesting man, but receiving one vote for nomination doesn’t mean you lost to a white man in a presidential election.

I don’t know specifics but I’m sure there are plenty of black men and women who have lost in their party’s convention.
Ben Carson comes to mind.

I stand by my claim Obama won based on the color of his skin for the majority of people who voted for him. All the rappers and celebrities that endorse him come to mind.
That’s a foolish assessment. Bush tanked the economy and was wildly unpopular. Nearly any democrat would have won in 08.