President Trump

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Unfortunately, unlike most candidates, Trump was extremely secretive about his finances
By now, everyone knows he's not like most candidates . Red flags go up for people who don't like the guy. I never thought anything about it. Rich guy, who cares.
the fact is he is a silver spoon New York liberal opportunist masquerading as a conservative to stroke his ego.
He was a closet conservative the whole time he masqueraded as a liberal is my take. He got more air time as a fake liberal in the early days. If you give the man a little credit, you will see he had the big picture planned all along. He has always seen way passed what is only right in front of everybody else. The stroked ego has always been a given.
He's making a fool of this country
Nope. This country is on a road that made us unique to begin with.
He is making a fool out of those who have needed to be called fools for a long time. Fools hate the man who has the courage to call it like it is.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
By now, everyone knows he's not like most candidates . Red flags go up for people who don't like the guy. I never thought anything about it. Rich guy, who cares.

He was a closet conservative the whole time he masqueraded as a liberal is my take. He got more air time as a fake liberal in the early days. If you give the man a little credit, you will see he had the big picture planned all along. He has always seen way passed what is only right in front of everybody else. The stroked ego has always been a given.

Nope. This country is on a road that made us unique to begin with.
He is making a fool out of those who have needed to be called fools for a long time. Fools hate the man who has the courage to call it like it is.
FFS.
You could probably retire a millionaire if you eliminated kool-aid from your budget.

floridays

The accusation is fraud.

Unfortunately, unlike most candidates, Trump was extremely secretive about his finances....Almost like he is hiding something, or maybe not, who knows....

Either way, the fact is he is a silver spoon New York liberal opportunist masquerading as a conservative to stroke his ego. He's making a fool of this country.

Sadly unsurprising.
The the guy can masquerade as Melania as long as his results are conservative. You got that?

newfie

43388438_10156682499331597_8206089533645651968_n.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Soooooo..... if we accuse YOU of, say, bestiality......are YOU automatically guilty?

Those who live by the sword are destined to die by it. Own it.

Take one little pack of gum and they don't call you a gum thief all your life.
Get one parking ticket and they don't call you a bad parker all your life.
But just suck one little D and you're known as a :censored2: for the rest of your life.

Sportello

In other words, tax law was complied with. ???????? If the guy was connected with cattle futures the press would go back 40 years and try to hammer him. Glad he wasn't interested in bofuk Arkansas, he preferred east river, not whitewater.
My link was to an article explaining the tax breaks Donnie got. @BigUnionGuy seemed to imply that the NYTimes was engaged in cheating to get a tax break. Donnie has used tax incentives to a much greater extent. He has also defrauded the United States of tax revenue rightly owed. That’s money stolen from citizens.

Two different things.

Hopefully you can understand now.

Sportello

I did answer this question, whichever Mod shot it down is the one that shot it down. It was a mild answer and not offensive in any way. I guess they didn't like my humor. I still have the answer in my head if you'd like for me to attempt a reach around.
Whatever floats your boat.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge