Question about over-allowed

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Specifically, what’s the funniest/most creative way to tell my ORS or my center manager that I just flat out don’t give a :censored2:?
"I cannot force myself to show any concern over your inability to measure time correctly ".
Or
"Brown up and show me how it's done. Just one day, all day while I watch".

Box Ox

Tell them you work under the terms of the contract the Company has negotiated with your Union and “overallowed” sounds like something that’s not in it to you.

Overpaid Union Thug

Specifically, what’s the funniest/most creative way to tell my ORS or my center manager that I just flat out don’t give a :censored2:?
You have to actually believe that first. Don’t look at your miles, stop count, or any other numbers before you start your route. Or on the reports the following morning. Don’t even look at your route until after PCM. Never look at those computers. That’s what they want. If you do they’ve got you.

Once you can do that, and you’re following the methods, you’re good to go. Next time you’re approached by a supervisor with a printout just say “steward” followed by “just so you know….I don’t care about ANY of those numbers.” If it’s not even start time yet just say “off the clock” and walk away.

Over70irregs

When they bring that up it becomes “up over allowed”. Yes they have followed me. One time I took a piss in back of truck and walked to following vehicle and poured bottle in bush in front of vehicle. After that I broke route to find bathroom with them in tow. ( Sorry for length was having flashbacks)

Coldworld

"I cannot force myself to show any concern over your inability to measure time correctly ".
Or
"Brown up and show me how it's done. Just one day, all day while I watch".
The last one you mentioned actually works..lol. I told someone one time that I would tell them where to go and who to talk to, all they had to do was physically do the work….didn’t hear anything about it again.

Coldworld

You have to actually believe that first. Don’t look at your miles, stop count, or any other numbers before you start your route. Or on the reports the following morning. Don’t even look at your route until after PCM. Never look at those computers. That’s what they want. If you do they’ve got you.

Once you can do that, and you’re following the methods, you’re good to go. Next time you’re approached by a supervisor with a printout just say “steward” followed by “just so you know….I don’t care about ANY of those numbers.” If it’s not even start time yet just say “off the clock” and walk away.
I can’t tell you how many times the WOR they put out were taken or “slipped” into the garbage and a few drivers actually went into the office to have them print them out again…lol..seriously???

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Just do your :censored2:in’ jobs in a safe manner, don’t run, follow the methods and don’t engage management at all about their stupid numbers. It’s they’re BS, let them worry about it. Jobs tough enough without trying to do theirs for them too.