Question on Edibles: Purely Hypothetical

fedx

Extra Large Package
How is he as SM? I’d think he could be pretty good if he rebelled like that.

I’m going to tell my manager about my experience. I trust her. But not until another three weeks goes by and it’s definitely out of my system.

I wouldn't tell your manager. There's no point telling her after it's out of your system. Plus, you might give her the idea there's drugs in your home. She doesn't tell you about her personal life, so I wouldn't tell her about yours. The less she knows about yours, the less she can use it against you.

fedx

Extra Large Package
Someone just got home from delivering joy and happiness. Their wife prepared a delicious dinner. At the same on the same stove said wife was also making edibles for herself. The arrivee dislikes how pot makes them feel and hasn't used or taken anything but doctor-prescribed medication. They also want to keep their job.

Tired arrivee kind of nearly hears her describ

By the sounds of it, that THC hit you hard as you couldn't write the story. Must be in your system pretty good. lol

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I wouldn't tell your manager. There's no point telling her after it's out of your system. Plus, you might give her the idea there's drugs in your home. She doesn't tell you about her personal life, so I wouldn't tell her about yours. The less she knows about yours, the less she can use it against you.
If you tell her, she’s obligated to pass it to HR or she’s complicit.
You’ll force her hand and the longer she waits, the worse they’ll view her.

MassWineGuy

It’ll be three weeks this Thursday, so chances are very good that it will be out of my system. Four weeks would be better.

Complicit in what? I didn’t come to work high.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It’ll be three weeks this Thursday, so chances are very good that it will be out of my system. Four weeks would be better.

Complicit to the fact that you informed her that you violated a condition of employment for starters.
Do what you want, but just let it pass and be more aware next time....or don’t.✌️

floridays

Hell in my station guys come in reeking of alcohol. We even had a guy doing hard *, couldn't even back his truck up in his spot to unload. Someone would have to do it for him. He went away to rehab, came back and sideswiped a school bus and put his truck into a house. Managers knew and joked about it. On another note we had a cover driver refuse to do something management told him to do. We had a big station meeting about insubordination the next day. That courier is now our senior manager. No joke. I have no respect for this company anymore.
My kinda place.

floridays

How is he as SM? I’d think he could be pretty good if he rebelled like that.

I’m going to tell my manager about my experience. I trust her. But not until another three weeks goes by and it’s definitely out of my system.
Keep it to yourself, take that "pesto" and some linguine to your next potluck at the station. Sounds like a good peak dish.

floridays

Aren't you supposed to be in your sixties? If you can't figure out why not to tell her what kind of advice did you give your sons?
We got it you got loaded, you're cool. Keep it away from mgmt.