Racism rears its ugly head

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1718853176591.png

I loved this guy growing up. I had no idea he went through this. I had his baseball card and candy bar. Damn
"The same sort of people who want this history disappeared fueled the Redeemer movement, enforced Jim Crow laws, and kept alive the Lost Cause for well over 100 years to keep from confronting the sins of their grandparents, great-grandparents and great-great grandparents. They gave a new meaning to the term “whitewash.” It continues to this day. The legacy of slave patrols continues to this day.

Should our republic survive the fascist movement spreading here and abroad, people now engaged in the MAGA movement will put equally strenuous efforts behind burying the history of their seditious participation and that of their parents and grandparents. Just as before."

Digby

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Should our republic survive the fascist movement spreading here and abroad, people now engaged in the MAGA movement will put equally strenuous efforts behind burying the history of their seditious participation and that of their parents and grandparents. Just as before."

Digby
What's sad is these leftists in the media actually believe this crap.

They're cosplaying but have managed to convince themselves they're actually some sort of Nazi fighters from the 40s. Very sad.

Screenshot_20240419_110624_Chrome.jpg

Over70irregs

"The same sort of people who want this history disappeared fueled the Redeemer movement, enforced Jim Crow laws, and kept alive the Lost Cause for well over 100 years to keep from confronting the sins of their grandparents, great-grandparents and great-great grandparents. They gave a new meaning to the term “whitewash.” It continues to this day. The legacy of slave patrols continues to this day.

Digby
This was a childhood hero whom my father with his biased self loved. The impact of negativity we all pay for it. This guy is a true American 🇺🇸 and HOF. Takes a lot of courage to share that. REAL men have courage. Even my pops admitted his wrongs and moved forward.

Last edited: