Random Facts

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
lifeexplained.jpg

old levi's

blank space
No tool or appliance that is manufactured with the intent to market same to a man should ever have 2 speeds.
Am I right guys? Every sumbeach out there is gonna run it on fast.:rofl:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched hoarders last night....... some North Carolina woman. OMG!! She had an infestation of German cockroaches that would make you sick.

There's an 8x10 picture on the wall.....guy removes it and there's an 8x10 moving mass of bugs behind it. Also nests of black widow spiders in the kitchen. Partially eaten food and garbage all over the place. She wasn't hoarding things and knick knacks, it was all trash.

She had 2 teenaged kids. Horrible circumstances.

old levi's

blank space
I watched hoarders last night....... some North Carolina woman. OMG!! She had an infestation of German cockroaches that would make you sick.

There's an 8x10 picture on the wall.....guy removes it and there's an 8x10 moving mass of bugs behind it. Also nests of black widow spiders in the kitchen. Partially eaten food and garbage all over the place. She wasn't hoarding things and knick knacks, it was all trash.

She had 2 teenaged kids. Horrible circumstances.
If you had not watched it you would not have all those horrific images in your mind.