RECORD ONLINE SALES BLACK FRIDAY!

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Sounds like you know how to have a good time

Party On!!
8baff591562ceabc83da55b99183812f.gif

W

What The Hawk?

I feel bad for all the drivers out of Seattle hub. That city is a disaster all the time...even worse during the icy months.

oldupsman

I'm going to give you a blast from the past. it's 1988 and I had 13 years in as a full time driver. And everybody,
and I mean EVERYBODY, preload, delivery sups, center managers, and drivers really cared. And all the bull:censored2:
went away. Honestly, everybody and I mean everybody was on the same page. And on Christmas eve morning
the preload was having a catered breakfast and EVERYBODY, delivery sups, center managers and drivers were invited
to join in. And as a driver I went out Christmas eve and I was absolutely determined to deliver every package on the
car that day. And when I came in there a catered spread and we all, and I mean all, delivery sups, center managers
and drivers socialized and had a real sense of pride of getting the job done.

I feel bad for all of you today. Reading about how things are now really makes me sad. There was a great feeling
of teamwork. It was really a great place to work. I'm sorry it has all gone away.

TheFigurehead

“Last year we hired about the same number of people and we’re doing it this year with an extra 5% of packages and it is because of automation,” UPS CEO David Abney told Yahoo Finance."

"I don't know what went wrong! Who could have predicted we would fail so badly?" Ex-UPS CEO Dave Abney told Yahoo Finance. (1/2/18)

W

What The Hawk?

I like calling out BS whenever I see it.

There is no way that you would know how many stairs lead up to their front door, let alone where the house even is located.

Go back to Romper Room—-BS is encouraged there.
Still talking to a part timer? How sad..

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I'm going to give you a blast from the past. it's 1988 and I had 13 years in as a full time driver. And everybody,
and I mean EVERYBODY, preload, delivery sups, center managers, and drivers really cared. And all the bull:censored2:
went away. Honestly, everybody and I mean everybody was on the same page. And on Christmas eve morning
the preload was having a catered breakfast and EVERYBODY, delivery sups, center managers and drivers were invited
to join in. And as a driver I went out Christmas eve and I was absolutely determined to deliver every package on the
car that day. And when I came in there a catered spread and we all, and I mean all, delivery sups, center managers

I feel bad for all of you today. Reading about how things are now really makes me sad. There was a great feeling
of teamwork. It was really a great place to work. I'm sorry it has all gone away.
true that !!
295.gif
....Now the ''house always win''!!

E

el blanco

ain't that great