Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeadBelly

Banned
I have thoroughly enjoyed buoyed all the campaigning I have been doing for Kenny and look forward to more. Sleepless nights can't wait. I have a bunch of single day vacation coverage days available. Will take my campaign on tour. Already have. One local with an IBT Vice President candidate welcomed us with open arms. The members said the never see their officers and agents.

LeadBelly

Banned
Hellow there I'm back. I was planning on leaving after the election but got sidetracked last week. Sorry for the confusion. To be honest I'm burned out with this site and was okay with being banned. It wasn't till a friend of mine alerted me about this thread and my phone started blowing up in the last week. One of my best friends also told me that by not being here in this site and at least sticking it out till this election is over would be letting someone who I admire very much. A man I consider like a brother Ken H down.

I wear my loyalties on my sleeve like a badge of honor. My loyalty to the Teamsters Ken H my local are almost biblical in my mind.

I came from nothing. Actually less than nothing. I shouldn't be here today but by the grace of God if he is truly there and the Teamsters I have been given a shot at providing a life for my two kids and wonderful wife.

I take my Union service in the Teamsters very very seriously. I truly love the Teamsters and consider myself a Unionist.

Being a unionist has made me very hostile to anything that threatens to take down unions the Teamsters and my way of life.

Teamsters United is a direct threat to my and all of our wellbeing and I will outwork anyone I can to ensure that HH2016 gets reelected and continues to lead our great union.

So I will try and keep it clean as I can but I feel very strongly and believe in Jimmy and Ken. Ken is a man that I owe a lot to and if I can help him by being here I don't want to let this man down.

Through his negotiated contracts I make 34.89 an hour and collect 40 k in benefits. I have also been fired more than twice and know how vicious ups can be against us Teamsters. They have done to me things that are as worse or worse than probably anyone on this site has experienced. I have been terminated for representing members. It is well documented.

I'm also looking forward to HH2016 being reelected this fall. Vote H2O.

Peace.
@Monkey Butt with all do respect please don't like or reply to any of my posts. I can't put you on ignore and I would like to limit our contact. I'm asking in a nice way. I would do this in a pm but that will never happen again. I will not be talking to you and would greatly appreciate if you would do the same. Thanks

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_2816.PNG
Fred S won't tell anyone what he wants to do to fix central states but his plan is to put all part timers in the central states plan. Ups wants out and Fred is eyeing this plan of action.

And I didn't have a co-pay? Give it all back and trick everyone into thinking your doing a good job for 30 cent raises!
I just want to know one answer.

Why did all the suck asses that voted the contract in got an upgrade on the healthcare after they already accepted the contract.

:censored2: all of those P*.

Where is my retro check??

All those H* lovers make me sick

Status
Not open for further replies.