REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You guys are just being silly.
You all need to read the Book of Mormon and the Doctrines and Covenants. These sacred texts have all of the answers you are looking for.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It's good that you understand the ruach it will guide you. Islam idol worships and they reject Yeshua as the Messiah. Judaism also reject Yeshua as the Messiah and although they tell you that they follow the pentateuch the only way to become a priest in their religion is to have full knowledge of the Talmud. Christian's idol worship they do not follow the laws and statutes and they only take convenient parts from the Bible necessary to carry on with their religion plus they erect graven images to worship to. So although they may all be following the same God it would be hard to make an argument for that being the god of Father Abraham Isaac and Jacob. So it is written there be many gods...
Your continued and expanding display of your own ignorance is overwhelming.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If you believe in the Bible and the Bible says the curses of the father will pursue the seed until the 4th generation then it is what it is. But like the Christians who pick and choose what they want to believe out of the Bible that's a whole different philosophy when it comes to belief. So I guess you have to get in where you fit in.
Please give the scripture in the Bible with the seed 4th generation thing.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
if youse people wanna know the real truth then read Chariots of the Gods

jesus was an alien

it's just like those jungle cultures that saw a plane for the first time and now they worship the pilots and planes. it happened 2000 years ago when aliens arrived on earth and most religions came from that . either jesus, buddha ,mohammed and others. they were ALIENS from a much more advanced civilizations from light years away.

these theories are just as dumb as any other.

Last edited:

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

jesus was an alien

it's just like those jungle cultures that saw a plane for the first time and now they worship the pilots and planes. it happened 2000 years ago when aliens arrived on earth and most religions came from that . either jesus, buddha ,mohammed and others. they were ALIENS from a much more advanced civilizations from light years away.
F18A0CEC-2745-4DD2-B45F-F7FFF9B2BD66.gif

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
:ignored:

jesus was an alien

Enlightenment from the 1960’s.:fog:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Not if you believe in the Triune God.
The Triune God (Father, Son and Holy Ghost) was defined at the Nicene Councils in the 4th century.
Christianity is looked down by some others because it is a polytheistic religion.
I'm still trying to to see your point of excluding Jews and Muslims from their worship of their God.
If that's what you believe, I'm cool with that ... what you and I think has no bearing so it's all good.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The Triune God (Father, Son and Holy Ghost) was defined at the Nicene Councils in the 4th century.
Christianity is looked down by some others because it is a polytheistic religion.
I'm still trying to to see your point of excluding Jews and Muslims from their worship of their God.
If that's what you believe, I'm cool with that ... what you and I think has no bearing so it's all good.
No, I believe you stated they were the same God. In the sense that I believe there’s only one God, then your statement would be correct, but only if the three perspectives were different. In the case of the Triune God, which I embrace, then the same God is impossible because neither Jew nor Muslim recognizes Him. If you are saying that the Jews and Muslims’ view of God is imperfect and incomplete because God is Triune, then I would qualitatively agree.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No, I believe you stated they were the same God. In the sense that I believe there’s only one God, then your statement would be correct, but only if the three perspectives were different. In the case of the Triune God, which I embrace, then the same God is impossible because neither Jew nor Muslim recognizes Him. If you are saying that the Jews and Muslims’ view of God is imperfect and incomplete because God is Triune, then I would qualitatively agree.
You logic is circular.
You are arguing based on your faith/beliefs.
There is a difference in religions and Gods.
There are three major religions that worship the same God of Abraham.
There are most likely dozens more religions that worship the Abrahamic God.
You are free to think what you want but it doesn't apply to me or anyone else, for that matter.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You logic is circular.
You are arguing based on your faith/beliefs.
There is a difference in religions and Gods.
There are three major religions that worship the same God of Abraham.
There are most likely dozens more religions that worship the Abrahamic God.
You are free to think what you want but it doesn't apply to me or anyone else, for that matter.
Not if you believe in the Triune God.
Please reread my post and show me where I forced my beliefs on anyone.

BrownFlush

He was talking about what the spirit (Holy Ghost) told a person to believe.
You seem to think God tells all Christians through the Holy Spirit the same thing.
He does.
He does it with words written down for everyone to read. The Scripture.

Did the Holy Spirit talk to you directly? Please tell me what he said to you.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
"I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins."-- John 8:24
I don't understand why you waste your time replying to me.
I put you on IGNORE once I figured out you were insincere aaaand wasting my time.
However, it doesn't hurt to reply to me ... I'm just not going to engage in a conversation with you.

BrownFlush