REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If they're refusing to acknowledge Jesus as the Son of God then they are worshipping in vain. Why not just admit that Mohammed started his own religion and they aren't ok following him?
Because that is not correct according to the Old Testament or the Koran.
The New Testament makes no reference.

If you believe in the Bible and the Bible says the curses of the father will pursue the seed until the 4th generation then it is what it is. But like the Christians who pick and choose what they want to believe out of the Bible that's a whole different philosophy when it comes to belief. So I guess you have to get in where you fit in.
Life isn't perfect. Just gotta keep on marching. Or if you you can aßk your shrink if you can post on Brown Cafe after being decades of a sell out

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What exactly is that, Or do I even want to know?
C'mon laze ass ... that's very easy to Google!
I'm not sure how BA was applying it to your posts.
Maybe it was the Circular references but that's a very human trait.

The Turing test, developed by Alan Turing in 1950, is a test of a machine's ability to exhibit intelligent behaviour equivalent to, or indistinguishable from, that of a human.
Passing the Turin Test is a goal of any expert system*, for instance.

* Expert System - Typically, an expert system incorporates a knowledge base containing accumulated experience and an inference or rules engine -- a set of rules for applying the knowledge base to each particular situation that is described to the program.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Life isn't perfect. Just gotta keep on marching. Or if you you can aßk your shrink if you can post on Brown Cafe after being decades of a sell out
0CD7A7BD-FDCE-40CB-A0B6-DAC755D4AE5C.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Belief in the Bible is a faith based system ... not a factual or scientific based system of beliefs.
I do respect your right to whatever beliefs you may have.
Like Paul said in James 4:17 ...
If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn't do it, it is sin for them.
Not true.
Secular history as well as archeology and science prove the Bible .