Route

redrage

Can I file grievance for never getting to run my route. I'm 3rd highest seniority driver at my center and bid my route over 15 years ago. Everyday I get a garbage route while they break up my route to other areas. I usually only get 15-30% of my bid route. Dispatcher has been messing with several routes to make sure one certain driver gets the most efficient and easy route to run and I'm tired of it

Can I file grievance for never getting to run my route. I'm 3rd highest seniority driver at my center and bid my route over 15 years ago. Everyday I get a garbage route while they break up my route to other areas. I usually only get 15-30% of my bid route. Dispatcher has been messing with several routes to make sure one certain driver gets the most efficient and easy route to run and I'm tired of it
Don't be afraid to drop anchor

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Start bringing management a better breakfast than the driver thats taking all your work. If that doesn’t work throw on a little lipstick and tuck that sack back. Get creative. Do you wanna be a 15 year old door mat?

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
What supplement you work under

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Have you talked with your Steward or Local Union ?

That's where you start. Not the Internet.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
theres a few guys that show up two hours early to rearrange their route to there liking screwing over others in the loop. On mondays this one dudes split route will be cut and he will get them to slap his route number on another route and call it his. Ultimately bumping a senior driver off his route. Its crazy what a McDonalds sausage biscuit can accomplish.