RPCD List

How far does your forced RPCD Saturday list go every week?

• 0-10

• 10-25

• 25-40

• 40-55

• 55 and above

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shorts365

Back when Saturday’s first started, we could sign up for a half day. It was nice because sometimes I actually felt like an easy 5 hrs and then having Saturday afternoon to still have fun. Then someone grieved it and they took that option away, and I’ve never signed up for Saturday again.

Back when Saturday’s first started, we could sign up for a half day. It was nice because sometimes I actually felt like an easy 5 hrs and then having Saturday afternoon to still have fun. Then someone grieved it and they took that option away, and I’ve never signed up for Saturday again.
That's something that needs to be negotiated.

It definitely has to be in her guarantee for 22.4 drivers.

If they agreed to an optional time worked between the company and the union for a sixth punch that's another story

Shorts365

That's something that needs to be negotiated.

It definitely has to be in her guarantee for 22.4 drivers.

If they agreed to an optional time worked between the company and the union for a sixth punch that's another story
Don’t get me wrong. 8hr guarantee for anyone who wants it, and if that means not enough work for me to do a half day then so be it.

ContainmentIssue

About 100 drivers in center, 23/26 routes on Saturdays and an "all drivers forced to work" paper goes up on the door every Thursday since August 2021; and we have dedicated Tuesday- Saturday drivers....