Sean O’Brien

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
We have elements of democracy. I understand you don't like that because if it was pure democracy (which Americans have been fighting for for generations) your guys would rarely win.
Did you read the pledge? It doesn't say democracy.
71aN1fK1bCL.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I don't think you understand just how popular she has been and for how long. She's been making albums for almost 20 years. She has a lot of fans over 17.
I have said repeatedly that the younger generation is going to be key this election, as we have already seen in state elections as well as the last mid terms .
Going on social media and saying you hate a person that’s very influential with the young
vote is not the smartest thing to do.
Also a 78 year old man running for president saying on social media that he hates a young beautiful successful woman is pretty sad all in itself
IMG_6880.jpeg

Ou812fu

I have said repeatedly that the younger generation is going to be key this election, as we have already seen in state elections as well as the last mid terms .
Going on social media and saying you hate a person that’s very influential with the young
vote is not the smartest thing to do.
Also a 78 year old man running for president saying on social media that he hates a young beautiful successful woman is pretty sad all in itself
View attachment 496571
Lol, how did she get there?

Ou812fu

Thinking of this sort will help your side lose the election bigly

the only time I’m on this forum is when I’m sitting on the bog pushing out a log.
Gotta have fun on the throne 👍
Walt Disney, aka Jeffrey Epstein. Look it up. Also look up. Why does Walt Disney have sub tunnels?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A large percentage of Fain's membership disagrees for sure. Will be voting for Trump.
Harris is less popular than Biden. Fain's membership support for Trump is greater now than the last election, number even higher now that Kommie Harris is running.

High prices, massive illegal's flooding in, and out of control crime is something union members care about.

PT Car Washer

All trump talking
Harris is less popular than Biden. Fain's membership support for Trump is greater now than the last election, number even higher now that Kommie Harris is running.

High prices, massive illegal's flooding in, and out of control crime is something union members care about.

All trump talking points while the facts are inflation is at 2%, illegal immigration is way down, and violent crime is down.