Shareholders are Grateful

I know and we appreciate all of your efforts out there. I paid $25 a share a long time ago and stuck it in an IRA. A whopping 144 shares of Class A.
But it's not your only investment.
You have a nice pension, 401k and the new house what else could you ask for in retirement? and the new house what else could you ask for in retirement?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Chief Executive Carol Tomé said, "So let's just address the elephant in the room, which is our largest customer." Out of 19 million customers, Tomé said Amazon.com Inc. AMZN, 2.21% was the largest, with the ecommerce giant's share of total revenue rising to 13.3% in 2020 from 11.6% in 2019. With UPS reported total 2020 revenue of $84.63 billion, that indicates Amazon accounted for $11.26 billion in 2020 revenue, up from $8.59 billion a year ago.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
And the latest news is Jeff Bezo’s announced stepping down as CEO of Amazon. With the way Carol Torme has been selling off UPS companies and departments, I’m actually thinking UPS would be easier to sell.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
AMZN accounting for 13.3% isnt a good thing for us. weird all our contracts end in 2023(ground, air, etc)
I believe most of our Amazon is 3rd party and I just watched a person pay almost $200 to return 3 pieces of 3rd party furniture that Amazon didn't offer RS for. I think Amazon settled in to a happy medium with UPS and they aren't going anywhere, anytime soon.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
And the latest news is Jeff Bozo’s announced his departure from Amazon. With the way Carol Torme has been selling off UPS companies and departments, I’m actually thinking UPS would be easier to sell.
I have only met a few freight drivers that were friendly to me over the years, but now everyone I pass or see looks depressed. I had one throw me a timid hand today, and I felt so bad for him. I wish all our freight brothers good fortune and I hope they keep their careers.