Shareholders are Grateful

Whither

Scofflaw
I know you older guys hate those new trucks but I love the damn thing. Turns on a dime and I have room to hold all my pickups in the back. I never have to dump outbound anymore

Yours turn on a dime? I like my new 800 (no whirlybird) but man the turning radius is mediocre

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Yours turn on a dime? I like my new 800 (no whirlybird) but man the turning radius is mediocre
Turns better than any of the 15ish p5’s we have in the building. It feels like driving a brand new 5. It’s a tin can with no power, sputters starting up in the morning and when accelerating at times. But I don’t care. Makes my job way easier

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I started buying stock when it went public and raised my with holding every year. When the market crashed in 2008 I tripled my with holdings in Stock and 401K,and gritted my teeth and held on. In January of this year Between the UPS stock and 401K I retired with $900,000 in assets. I am VERY lucky I got in early on the stock before the price rose. I hope the price keeps rising and we see it split

Up In Smoke

I started buying stock when it went public and raised my with holding every year. When the market crashed in 2008 I tripled my with holdings in Stock and 401K,and gritted my teeth and held on. In January of this year Between the UPS stock and 401K I retired with $900,000 in assets. I am VERY lucky I got in early on the stock before the price rose. I hope the price keeps rising and we see it split
Pension and SS right away also?

Over70irregs

No SS yet, I'm only 55.I'm planning on living on my pension for now, and my stock and 401K will take care of me when I'm old( I wouldn't be surprised if the pension dissapears in later years)
Pension disappearing is everyone’s nightmare. Have to think ahead on supplementation in retirement.

FEGuy

Let's get back on topic: Shareholders are grateful. Yes, we are. The company is ROCKING. Record revenue. Record profits. During a pandemic, no less. Clicking on all cylinders. By any metric, amazing success. All this with a union workforce!
I've posted it before, so let's do it again. Great job, everyone. The success is here for everyone to see. Look at the millions of satisfied customers who keep coming back. The results, the real measure of success. Revenue, profits, dividends, everything at or near record numbers. Real, observable results. Fantastic.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Let's get back on topic: Shareholders are grateful. Yes, we are. The company is ROCKING. Record revenue. Record profits. During a pandemic, no less. Clicking on all cylinders. By any metric, amazing success. All this with a union workforce!
I've posted it before, so let's do it again. Great job, everyone. The success is here for everyone to see. Look at the millions of satisfied customers who keep coming back. The results, the real measure of success. Revenue, profits, dividends, everything at or near record numbers. Real, observable results. Fantastic.
Didn't we go other this a couple of months ago?? Rah Rah!

Oh; and the way it works is the FORMER shareholders WERE grateful IF they sold last month. those still holding can watch it tumble as it has been and will continue to do.
This stock historically underperforms. The dividends are "just ok", you can reap more with dozens of no load stocks.

This POS will never see $170+ again!

Up In Smoke

I've owned JB Hunt over the same time period as UPS. Since I've owned Hunt the stock price has gone from $3.35 to $143.00 (4270%) and payed a 1-1.5 % quarterly. Hunt has also had two 2-1 splits over that same time period. Don't get me wrong UPS has been a steady stock to own, but if I wasn't an employee, I wouldn't have touched it.

FEGuy

Didn't we go other this a couple of months ago?? Rah Rah!

Oh; and the way it works is the FORMER shareholders WERE grateful IF they sold last month. those still holding can watch it tumble as it has been and will continue to do.
This stock historically underperforms. The dividends are "just ok", you can reap more with dozens of no load stocks.

This POS will never see $170+ again!
You have NO WAY of knowing what the stock might do. You're a liar or a fool if you think you do. I'm just commenting on what it has done.
As for myself, I couldn't care less if it hits $170 again. I acquired all of my UPS stock at way less than that (think $100 a share less), so it has done its job for me. I've cashed and I'm out.
Along the way: totally refuting your BS opinion of the dividends. But hey, stupids got to stupid, and you are fitting the bill.
Said it before, and I'll say it again: Great job everyone!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You have NO WAY of knowing what the stock might do. You're a liar or a fool if you think you do. I'm just commenting on what it has done.
As for myself, I couldn't care less if it hits $170 again. I acquired all of my UPS stock at way less than that (think $100 a share less), so it has done its job for me. I've cashed and I'm out.
Along the way: totally refuting your BS opinion of the dividends. But hey, stupids got to stupid, and you are fitting the bill.
Said it before, and I'll say it again: Great job everyone!
Poor little man. Never really accomplished anything in his life....Hung onto the bottom rung all this time....

FEGuy

Poor little man. Never really accomplished anything in his life....Hung onto the bottom rung all this time....
Oh, no comment on the actual facts of my post?
The refuge of the fool. No way to refute an argument, so they launch personal attacks. I love this. I have accomplished something: Crushing you in every interaction we've ever had.
What is it like to work for a company you hate? Must be exhausting to carry that around every day. I'll just enjoy my life while you stew in your misery.
And....back on topic. The shareholders are grateful! While I've cashed out, I still have 1000 shares. Just to stay interested. Keep up the good work, Lineandinitial. I'm counting on you!

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Only 900k? That's poverty level man, did you invest in watching paint dry?