Shareholders are Grateful

Brownsocks

Just a dog
They want to crush us

No doubt
I believe they realized that isn't an easy or profitable undertaking. Amazon was/is? losing money shipping their own stuff, and they can't seem to match our quality or efficiency. If I was over Amazon shipping, I would use UPS instead of 10's of thousands of contractors that aren't much cheaper than us.

I believe they realized that isn't an easy or profitable undertaking. Amazon was/is? losing money shipping their own stuff, and they can't seem to match our quality or efficiency. If I was over Amazon shipping, I would use UPS instead of 10's of thousands of contractors that aren't much cheaper than us.
They're most definitely going to have some growing pains but they're not afraid to dump as much fun as they need to to make it work

TTLS1

they report their earnings this week, i bet their shipping cost are up 40% thats my guess

Dr.Brownz

I have only met a few freight drivers that were friendly to me over the years, but now everyone I pass or see looks depressed. I had one throw me a timid hand today, and I felt so bad for him. I wish all our freight brothers good fortune and I hope they keep their careers.

They send colored folk from the big city to deliver freight routes here

Over70irregs

They don’t want unionization or responsibility. Contractors allow them to treat people as sharecroppers.

Up In Smoke

Amazon is wildly profitable. Gross profits '17- 22.8%, '18-25.6%, 19-26.6% and '20 25.4% their return of investment seams to be paying off in spades.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
We got I think 3 of those too, and one of the whirlybird things was ripped off one the first week. Such a smart design lol.
Accident! I got a new 6 with the whirly bird and fans...personally I love it. The extra 6 inches of height shouldn’t change the way you deliver. Any driveways that scrape the top of the car, I’m walking 50 feet into their driveway and bagging it anyway.
Looking forward to the fan this summer, the second half of my day is all dust when it’s dry

Accident! I got a new 6 with the whirly bird and fans...personally I love it. The extra 6 inches of height shouldn’t change the way you deliver. Any driveways that scrape the top of the car, I’m walking 50 feet into their driveway and bagging it anyway.
Looking forward to the fan this summer, the second half of my day is all dust when it’s dry
I noticed they was a little bit taller.
It says 10:10 on them. Is that including the vent fan on top?

I noticed they was a little bit taller.
It says 10:10 on them. Is that including the vent fan on top?
Yup. I actually didn’t even notice the extra height until I got into a driveway that made me think of it. Walked back to the truck and “oh sh**, this bitch is way taller than a p5”

I know you older guys hate those new trucks but I love the damn thing. Turns on a dime and I have room to hold all my pickups in the back. I never have to dump outbound anymore