shuttle rates under ISP good or bad?

It will be fine

i currently have a shuttle running 4xx miles a day im getting about 99 cent a mile what should i expect under isp?
They don't have those where I'm from. They just eliminated spot charges from the contract. I believe shuttle service is a separate service from the main ISP agreement. I'd guess you'll negotiate it with the rest of your agreement. I'd expect a 5-10% reduction in what you currently generate. If that doesn't work for you, I'd stop doing it.

bacha29

They don't have those where I'm from. They just eliminated spot charges from the contract. I believe shuttle service is a separate service from the main ISP agreement. I'd guess you'll negotiate it with the rest of your agreement. I'd expect a 5-10% reduction in what you currently generate. If that doesn't work for you, I'd stop doing it.
Question. The 3 ISP's at the terminal I hauled out of are right now negotiating their first ISP contract. Do you have any advice I could pass onto them? No question given that this is new to them and X will do everything in their power to exploit it to the fullest.

It will be fine

Question. The 3 ISP's at the terminal I hauled out of are right now negotiating their first ISP contract. Do you have any advice I could pass onto them? No question given that this is new to them and X will do everything in their power to exploit it to the fullest.
There's not much they can do. The negotiations come down to take it or leave it. With only 3 guys in an undesirable area they might be able to push back some. They just need to agree not to bid on each other's area if there is an impasse. Let the time table expire and go at it again. There's just the chance they could lose it all that way, but I doubt many outside investors are knocking down the door in your area.

bacha29

There's not much they can do. The negotiations come down to take it or leave it. With only 3 guys in an undesirable area they might be able to push back some. They just need to agree not to bid on each other's area if there is an impasse. Let the time table expire and go at it again. There's just the chance they could lose it all that way, but I doubt many outside investors are knocking down the door in your area.
Thank you. Ill pass that on. There is indeed complete distrust and an every man for himself mindset between the three. There was a fourth contractor who defaulted due to several violations including not reporting 2 accidents that occurred in less than 2 weeks. He was also arraigned on multiple counts of fraud and receiving stolen property that he ripped off from his partners in an unrelated venture. His routes were given to the other 3 to operate for several months until the defaulted contractor found a buyer who no doubt had the advantage. More importantly none of the 3 contractors wanted to buy them despite the fact that they were as good as the ones they had and were quite happy to surrender them back to the new buyer. They all seem wanting to do the same thing. Just get the hell out of debt Given the area and it's depressed zero growth economy falling per capita incomes and population combined with what appears to be an erosion of margins they now can see that the pot of gold they thought would be there in future won't be there. And even if they do find one the prospective buyer will be sitting in the catbird seat.