socialized healthcare

Box Ox

i dont think theres night shifts. unless i bid a different job

i hate to break it to you but theres probably alot of hospital workers head bobbing on the drive home

You’ve got a strange obsession with the idea that one can’t work a night shift without going home with their head bobbing.

Box Ox

do you understand the word "denial"?

I do indeed. You seem to be misusing it when you say it in response to my assertion that you’ve either got a medical condition or you need more sleep if you’re “worse than drunk” head bobbing on the way home after any 8 hour shift.

rickyb

Banned
im in nursing school now and its interesting hearing the students answers to questions who are likely in the matrix and my own

for example when asked what is health they give obvious answers.

i say nuclear war, climate catastrophe, civilization collapse!

older woman with anxiety wants me to self censor because even though it sounds like she doesnt believe climate catastrophe, just talking about it gives her anxiety.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
im in nursing school now and its interesting hearing the students answers to questions who are likely in the matrix and my own

for example when asked what is health they give obvious answers.

i say nuclear war, climate catastrophe, civilization collapse!

older woman with anxiety wants me to self censor because even though it sounds like she doesnt believe climate catastrophe, just talking about it gives her anxiety.
They give normal answers.

You give kooku answers.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Imagine paying good money for nursing school so you can learn how to help sick people, and some pretentious kid is in there wasting everyone's time blathering about climate change.