socialized healthcare

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
im in nursing school now and its interesting hearing the students answers to questions who are likely in the matrix and my own

for example when asked what is health they give obvious answers.

i say nuclear war, climate catastrophe, civilization collapse!

older woman with anxiety wants me to self censor because even though it sounds like she doesnt believe climate catastrophe, just talking about it gives her anxiety.

Suckling on the government teet doesn't equate to being in nursing school.

Thebrownblob

Please expound.
Doctors no longer want to get to the root of what is causing your illness they only want to prescribe. Have you ever ask yourself why there’s commercials for medicine you cannot buy? Big pharma want you to tell your doctor what to give you? How many trips to Cancun does your doctor get for your prescription? Isn’t it time for another booster for you?

rickyb

Banned
1659192291536.png

rickyb

Banned
Keep reading people who have never done anything and you will be just as successful as them.
michael hudson worked on wall st where it was his job to see how much they could indebt 3rd world countries and they knew capitalism was all about exploitation, worked for US govt, i think he does stuff for china govt

1659192548540.png

rickyb

Banned
Another one of your heroes. You trust someone who could manipulate that much because he’s manipulating you.
debts always grow faster than an economies ability to pay

you want to make the cost of the essentials as low as possible so your industry can undercut foreign industries

financializing education which america has done, puts you at a competitive disadvantage