Sound of Freedom movie shows the evil of liberals and LGBTQs

rickyb

You know, when it came to the Jews, a lot of Germans also said "It's not happening" or "it's happening on a needle in a haystack level" to deny or minimize what was clearly happening. Interesting that you brought that up.
You guys are barking up the wrong tree im guessing its either rare and mostly conspiracies. gays are a vulnerable group and its left wing so they are a prime target for creeping fascism

Box Ox

You guys are barking up the wrong tree im guessing its either rare and mostly conspiracies. gays are a vulnerable group

You're admitting that you know what's actually going on here by saying that the left's trans the kids targets are probably just gay. So leave them alone.

Thebrownblob

So now you've appointed yourself judge of what is the truth. Oh and BTW, why would your testaments to your ignorance bother me?
Yes, it bothers you because I stated fact. You’re a very small Petty old man. I enjoy slapping you around. It’s the simple pleasures in life.😂

bacha29

Yes, it bothers you because I stated fact. You’re a very small Petty old man. I enjoy slapping you around. It’s the simple pleasures in life.😂
As a prime example of your ignorance you are now judging the character of a man you wouldn't know if you passed him on the street. Only a true MAGA would do that. The only people MAGA's are comfortable being around are those who are exactly like themselves.

Thebrownblob

As a prime example of your ignorance you are now judging the character of a man you wouldn't know if you passed him on the street. Only a true MAGA would do that. The only people MAGA's are comfortable being around are those who are exactly like themselves.
Lol MAGA MAGA MAGA lol 😂😂😂😂, please get a new hobby.

vantexan

Says the fellow who accused the makers and stars of the movie as being in it only for money, are pushing Christianity, are anti gay and trans. Without having seen the movie no less.

I know it troubles you, but there are a lot of minority folks who support Trump. There are people of color running for president as Republicans. Meanwhile the Dems have two old white men and an older white woman running.

vantexan

Why is it that you, Fred and DIDO seem completely unable to post a single comment without the need to be dependent on gays, non Christians, etc, by referencing them in an attempt to find support for your point of view.
Apparently you didn't read the post Rickyb put up that I jokingly referred to. Apparently you don't get humor either.

Thebrownblob

Apparently you didn't read the post Rickyb put up that I jokingly referred to. Apparently you don't get humor either.
I don’t think he reads other posts, I think he just starts typing. His replies most of the time make almost no sense, are full of inaccuracies, and really are quite comical.

Thebrownblob

Not my fault if you are incapable of comprehending my comments.
1690118928112.gif