Sound of Freedom movie shows the evil of liberals and LGBTQs

rickyb

Name the terrorist acts?

1690067845143.png

rickyb

What does that have to do with what I asked? You said the KKK is the biggest fascist group in the US. That they're a terrorist group. OK, what acts of terror have they committed in the last say 20 years? Not saying there aren't any, but you seem to be much more informed about them. So name the acts.
no i will not you visually impaired athlete!

vantexan

no i will not you visually impaired athlete!
It's because you can't. You want our country to be turned completely inside out but you can't justify why we should listen to you because you make up stuff all the time. You call everyone dishonest but if you make up stuff that isn't so then dishonest is what you are.

rickyb

It's because you can't. You want our country to be turned completely inside out but you can't justify why we should listen to you because you make up stuff all the time. You call everyone dishonest but if you make up stuff that isn't so then dishonest is what you are.
perhaps i got the KKK mixed up with this
1690068776307.png

vantexan

There's definitely still racism in America. But the left's demand for it clearly exceeds the supply of it in 2023.
There will always be racism. But they minimize the seriousness of it by making everything about race. When just being white is enough to be racist then I'd say that people's minds are so poisoned that it's tearing the country apart. And that's the single biggest source of racism today.

rickyb

There will always be racism. But they minimize the seriousness of it by making everything about race. When just being white is enough to be racist then I'd say that people's minds are so poisoned that it's tearing the country apart. And that's the single biggest source of racism today.
As long as the Matrix exists the human race will never be free.

rickyb

So anyone who doesn't want to trans the kids is a right-wing extremist, eh?
my thoughts on this is the hysteria might be comparable to anti jewish hysteria of nazi germany

without closely following it, i would assume it is happening on a needle in a haystack level relative to the pro gay movement.

corporations :censored2: with american children far more than trans, so yes i do suspect this is a sign of fascism.

Thebrownblob

my thoughts on this is the hysteria might be comparable to anti jewish hysteria of nazi germany

without closely following it, i would assume it is happening on a needle in a haystack level relative to the pro gay movement.

corporations :censored2: with american children far more than trans, so yes i do suspect this is a sign of fascism.
1690071082547.gif

Box Ox

And anyone who doesn't want to trans the kids is a right-wing extremist, right?

without closely following it, i would assume it is happening on a needle in a haystack level

You know, when it came to the Jews, a lot of Germans also said "It's not happening" or "It's happening on a needle in a haystack level" to deny or minimize what was going on. Interesting that you brought that up.