Stimulus Checks=More friend'n work!

MrFeeder

And it’s also kind of the point of stimulus it’s to stimulate the economy
I don’t understand why people are complaining that our volume is up. My neighbor from across the street, left, right, back, etc etc are all laid off and handful of times I come out with my browns to go to work, they’re asking if we’re hiring. Appreciate your effin jobs!!!!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I don’t understand why people are complaining that our volume is up. My neighbor from across the street, left, right, back, etc etc are all laid off and handful of times I come out with my browns to go to work, they’re asking if we’re hiring. Appreciate your effin jobs!!!!
Don't you know that UPSer's are the biggest whiners , complainers in the world?

I'm retired and used to complain with the best of them. Whole different perspective now. It's funny hearing all you people complain. 26 million people laid off in last 5 weeks and growing .Businesses going down the tubes effecting millions more and UPSer's are still complaining.

Send your stimulus checks back. "It's MY money and I WANT it NOW!!"

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Think about it, what would you use the stimulus money for since you continue to work? I'm going to get one and imo technically don't need one as I'm working to, I didn't take a hit. It's like I got a bonus because of coronoavirus. So I'll be buying luxury stuff with at least some of it.

Here's a thought-----invest and/or donate it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Don't you know that UPSer's are the biggest whiners , complainers in the world?

I'm retired and used to complain with the best of them. Whole different perspective now. It's funny hearing all you people complain. 26 million people laid off in last 5 weeks and growing .Businesses going down the tubes effecting millions more and UPSer's are still complaining.

Send your stimulus checks back. "It's MY money and I WANT it NOW!!"

Does it really count if the whining is about a fictitious job?

rod

Retired 23 years
I ordered 2 more anvils from Harbor Freight today. These ones weigh abut 175 pounds apiece but the guy told me he sneaks them through UPS all the time for 140. Please be gentle with them -- I don't want them scratched.

MostHelpNeeded

"Waaah! I'm getting a lot of hours, while many are unemployed" - typical UPS driver.

Some of us don't want or need the extra hours and would like to seem like we exist to our families (kids) sitting at home bored. They notice more than ever that we're not there. There's more to life than money...just saying

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I ordered 2 more anvils from Harbor Freight today. These ones weigh abut 175 pounds apiece but the guy told me he sneaks them through UPS all the time for 140. Please be gentle with them -- I don't want them scratched.
If they’re harbor freight steel they’ll break before they get through the twilight shift.

vvv

No thanks.

Serf

Extra loot and panic buying. Ran into the UPS guy on my route. He says he’s averaging 300+ deliveries a day. His coworker hit 360 last week. Meanwhile I’m at Express pulling my pud trying to get 7 hrs a day.