Storming the Capitol

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
QMROCOIB.jpeg

old levi's

blank space

Never in my lifetime did I ever think I’d see anything like this.
This makes me so sad to see. Our political process has always been admired around the world, and to see it falling apart so quickly....

and this is where we are / how do you suppose this happened
could 4 years of fanning the flames of hate and division played a role?

vantexan

But Trump destroyed them. How many women were raped and murdered, how many ethnic minorities killed, how many gays thrown off buildings, while Obama laughed at the idea that they were anything to worry about?

Re-Raise

Your point rings dimly to the tens of thousands of criminals that destroyed cities in America this past summer.
I think rioters who plan to harm innocent people are wrong and I feel most sorry for the innocent police who have to take them on!

That being said, the term Black Lives Matter and even taking a knee has never bothered me in the least. I support their rights to bring attention to the problem.

vantexan

I think rioters who plan to harm innocent people are wrong and I feel most sorry for the innocent police who have to take them on!

That being said, the term Black Lives Matter and even taking a knee has never bothered me in the least. I support their rights to bring attention to the problem.
When their leadership openly say they're Marxists you have to ask what is their true intent?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

The term never bothered me either ... their actions of violence and destruction concerns me greatly.

fishtm2001

Erik Erickson (staunch conservative) has now called for donald's impeachment. That won't happen but I think resignation is a distinct possibility.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Looking the other way. It was supposed to Trump's chances after all.
The leaders and the Media.
The Media deserves the most blame to day because they have been lying for years and nobody believes the media now when they try to debunk Trump's lies and misinformation about the election.

And before the Repugs attack me, "Yeah, I think there was a concerted and organized effort by DimWit operatives to 'steal' the election by getting state's election laws nullified without going through the Constitutionally mandated (womandated) process.
The DimWits outsmarted the Repugs in the last election and now the Repugs need to go to all states with RePug controlled legislation houses and get more solid laws passed to rectify the misfeasance of existing laws in the November 3 and January 5th elections.