Storming the Capitol

newfie

They likely would have been had they attacked the US Capitol Building with the House, Senate and Vice President inside of it. Think the Trumpees got off pretty easy today considering their target.
Trespassing demands a death sentence? Another reason I don't want you libs running the country.

Re-Raise

You are going on and on about today while downplaying what happened over the summer which was much worse. Hypocrite.
Going on and on am I?

lol

It’s going on right now clown, do you want me to pretend it isn’t because it makes Trumpers look like idiots?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Mostly peaceful protest.

Lots of upset libs? During the BLM and ANTIFA riots the same folks were silent? The libs in power let it go on?

Last edited:

vantexan

Going on and on am I?

lol

It’s going on right now clown, do you want me to pretend it isn’t because it makes Trumpers look like idiots?
To quote Wally, "mostly peaceful protests." A curfew has been ordered, the National Guard is coming in. There's simply no comparison on a scale comparable to what happened last summer.

Box Ox

Trespassing demands a death sentence? Another reason I don't want you libs running the country.
You are likely to be shot if you’re trying to break into US House or Senate chambers to get to their occupants while men with guns who are protecting them are yelling at you to stop and you don’t.

Name one thing I wrote that was untrue?
1) By March 2015, the US had committed more than $120 million in security assistance for Ukraine and had pledged an additional $75 million worth of equipment including UAVs, counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies, according to the Pentagon’s Defense Security Cooperation Agency.

That assistance also included some 230 armored Humvee vehicles.

2)The trade war with China, which began in 2018, has dealt a major blow to U.S. agricultural exports.

After over a year of escalation, by the fall of 2019 retaliatory tariffs by China had covered virtually all U.S. agricultural products. As a result, exports of key goods such as soybeans experienced steep declines, resulting in losses to U.S. soybean farmers of over US$10 billion. friendarmers and ranchers received $8.5 billion in taxpayer subsidies for 2018 losses and $14.3 billion for 2019.

3) On jobs; There were 76 straight months of job growth before donald took office. Offshoring and the loss of manufacturing plants have continued. The manufacturing trade deficit has been above trend since 2016.

4) On ISIS; In 2014, the Obama administration launched a military campaign called Operation Inherent Resolve to use U.S. and allied troops and provide aid to other groups to fight the Islamic State group. The 72-nation Anti ISIS coalition stated “by November 2016 Islamic State had lost 62% of its mid-2014 ‘peak’ territory in Iraq, and 30% in Syria.” And the British think tank IHS Markit reported that by the final months of Obama’s presidency, Islamic State territory in Iraq had shrunk from 40% of the country to just 10%.

I could go on but I find that engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent to be quite boring.

bacha29

Just imagine the cost to clean secure and repair the capital. And that isn't the half of it. When you look at those thousands of unmasked people in tight quarters coughing. sneezing and slobbering all over one another.....this could end up being a super spreader event that dwarfs all of the others to this point.

vantexan

1) By March 2015, the US had committed more than $120 million in security assistance for Ukraine and had pledged an additional $75 million worth of equipment including UAVs, counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies, according to the Pentagon’s Defense Security Cooperation Agency.

That assistance also included some 230 armored Humvee vehicles.

2)The trade war with China, which began in 2018, has dealt a major blow to U.S. agricultural exports.

After over a year of escalation, by the fall of 2019 retaliatory tariffs by China had covered virtually all U.S. agricultural products. As a result, exports of key goods such as soybeans experienced steep declines, resulting in losses to U.S. soybean farmers of over US$10 billion. friendarmers and ranchers received $8.5 billion in taxpayer subsidies for 2018 losses and $14.3 billion for 2019.

3) On jobs; There were 76 straight months of job growth before donald took office. Offshoring and the loss of manufacturing plants have continued. The manufacturing trade deficit has been above trend since 2016.

4) On ISIS; In 2014, the Obama administration launched a military campaign called Operation Inherent Resolve to use U.S. and allied troops and provide aid to other groups to fight the Islamic State group. The 72-nation Anti ISIS coalition stated “by November 2016 Islamic State had lost 62% of its mid-2014 ‘peak’ territory in Iraq, and 30% in Syria.” And the British think tank IHS Markit reported that by the final months of Obama’s presidency, Islamic State territory in Iraq had shrunk from 40% of the country to just 10%.

I could go on but I find that engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent to be quite boring.
1. No weapons. Nada. Trump gave them anti-tank missiles among others.
2. I said the farmers who stood by Trump got rewarded. The Chinese signed the agreement and are buying in large quantities. Prices have soared.
3. Trump had higher job growth, renegotiated trade agreements that are much more equitable.
4. Trump flat out destroyed ISIS and took out their leadership. Obama stood by while they killed hundreds of thousands in particularly brutal fashion. Called them "the JV team." And Obama essentially created them by creating a power vacuum in Iraq and refusing to enforce his "Red Line" in Syria.

Lie much? Yes you do.

1. No weapons. Nada. Trump gave them anti-tank missiles among others.
2. I said the farmers who stood by Trump got rewarded. The Chinese signed the agreement and are buying in large quantities. Prices have soared.
3. Trump had higher job growth, renegotiated trade agreements that are much more equitable.
4. Trump flat out destroyed ISIS and took out their leadership. Obama stood by while they killed hundreds of thousands in particularly brutal fashion. Called them "the JV team." And Obama essentially created them by creating a power vacuum in Iraq and refusing to enforce his "Red Line" in Syria.

Lie much? Yes you do.
Rubbish, as I already pointed out.