Storming the Capitol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Trump = Hitler.
Trump is Hiter.
Meanwhile..

We had a guy somewhere in my state get re-elected while under investigation for child sex trafficking. I keep hoping the lefties in my state forget how to breathe, considering they are one brain cell shy of a synapse. I felt sure the masks would do some of them in.

The Driver

I drive.
What does that have to do with you thinking Trump is comparable to Hitler. Try to stay on track here little buddy.
You were the one sidelining the conversation with accusations that Democrats unjustly pursue prosecution like Republicans rhetorically call for. I set the record straight.

Trump's rhetoric is textbook authoritarian trash. If he had his way he'd take a huge :censored2: on democracy and stay president until he :censored2: the bed for good. He hates democracy. He hates the idea of power-sharing. He's dangerous for this country and for the rest of the world and I'm glad he got his ass handed to him in the election. Which he LOST by millions of votes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You were the one sidelining the conversation with accusations that Democrats unjustly pursue prosecution like Republicans rhetorically call for. I set the record straight.
So you think Trump is like Hitler for rhetorically suggesting a prosecution of his political enemies.

Yet you don't think Democrats are like Hitler when they literally prosecute their political enemies.

Your TDS is blinding you.

The Driver

I drive.
Trump chants of "Lock her up!" with a crowd of rednecks IS NOT THE SAME as state and federal investigators and prosecutors using due process to obtain warrants from a judge and bring a grand jury in to review evidence. You're being obtuse as usual.

How do you think Donald Trump & Co. will fare after the New York grand jury looks at all the evidence?

The Driver

I drive.
This appears to contradict widespread reports and some testimony that claimed police did not use these crowd control devices on January 6.
Is that surprising? What is law enforcement's job?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump chants of "Lock her up!" with a crowd of rednecks IS NOT THE SAME as state and federal investigators and prosecutors using due process to obtain warrants from a judge and bring a grand jury in to review evidence.
Yes that's what I just said.
Trump merely chanted (rhetorically according to you), about locking Hilary up, he didn't actually do it. Where as Democrats actually are pursuing a political prosecution.

Maybe you're just ignorant of the fact that the New York attorney general is a political position. Maybe you didn't know that the two Democrats who ran made campaign promises to prosecute him with no regard for evidence.

The Democrats literally campaigned on a politically motivated investigation in search of a crime.

Wise up pal.

The Driver

I drive.
Yes that's what I just said.
Trump merely chanted (rhetorically according to you), about locking Hilary up, he didn't actually do it. Where as Democrats actually are pursuing a political prosecution.

Maybe you're just ignorant of the fact that the New York attorney general is a political position. Maybe you didn't know that the two Democrats who ran made campaign promises to prosecute him with no regard for evidence.

The Democrats literally campaigned on a politically motivated investigation in search of a crime.

Wise up pal.
Trump’s chants of “Lock her up!” are fundamentally different than following leads and using due process. Period.