Storming the Capitol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nobody is above the law.
Yes authoritarians very often weaponize their legal systems to attack their political enemies. Then they say things exactly like what you're saying to defend their actions.

No one is above the law says Putin!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Yes authoritarians very often weaponize their legal systems to attack their political enemies. Then they say things exactly like what you're saying to defend their actions.

No one is above the law says Putin!
Shameful of you to hand a mirror to the libs.

I still doubt they recognize that’s a pig underneath their makeup.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Think he’d fail to be re-elected as a Republican?

He might, since republicans care about things like sex trafficking. That's the whole point of the investigation right, drag it out, never file charges, keep it in the news until after the election is over and he loses, then the story disappears. Welcome to Deep State Tactics 101. You might find Plot Against the President interesting.

The Driver

I drive.
I'm pretty sure it was his crowds chanting that, not Trump, although he may have said it. Why were they chanting it? Because Jim Comey did investigate her, concluded she did commit crimes, serious crimes affecting national security, but let her off the hook by claiming he didn't believe it was her intent to commit a crime. People have been put in prison for doing much less than she did violating those particular laws. The serious nature of national security requires that people be held accountable for even minor offenses. And by the way Mueller pressured Mike Flynn into saying he lied in order to save his son from being brought up on bogus charges. Flynn did lie, to protect his family. Think about that if you ever have the full weight of the U.S. government brought down on you. There was never any proof that Flynn colluded with Russians over anything. You're very quick to assume the worst about the other side while turning a blind eye to actual crimes committed by some on your side.
Dude. They listened in on Flynn’s freaking phone calls. SOP.

fishtm2001

and they still couldn't find evidence against him

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
He might, since republicans care about things like sex trafficking. That's the whole point of the investigation right, drag it out, never file charges, keep it in the news until after the election is over and he loses, then the story disappears. Welcome to Deep State Tactics 101. You might find Plot Against the President interesting.
Or…or…! The FBI had him dead to rights.
The facts don’t matter
It’s the narrative they’re being fed that ensures his place in the hearts of Q’s all over the world
Where we go one we go all