Storming the Capitol

bacha29

I knew a :poop: house rat that was multiple times smarter than you. You don't seem to understand big city, even smaller city machine politics do you? Ignorance is bliss, Mr. Blissful.
As you pointed out machine politics can be more impactful in local politics. Not so much in regional, statewide and national elections where the 50% chance of losing in more impactful where you have to connect with a larger and more diverse number of voting blocks If you don't believe me just as Thomas Dewey, Richard Nixon (1960) and Hillary Clinton.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If only the left would pursue gang related shootings, looting and rioting with the same vigor as pursuing a very small few that rioted at the Capitol.

The Driver

I drive.
I guess you're gonna be the last rat on that ship. You still think Trump and Putin (Russia) colluded, hooked up to bring The United States down? Trump is a Russian asset, a Russian agent?
:poop: for brains, anyone that could say that straight faced.
I think there was way too much smoke for there not to be good odds of fire. President Trump obstructed justice and got away with it so far. The truth has a way of finding light, eventually. Usually.

Not a single Trumper can give me a good reason why Manafort, Gates, Flynn and others had contacts with Russian assets if not for those Russians to provide the campaigns something of value. Do they think we're :censored2:ing stupid?

Also, it's not up for debate: Putin's GRU attacked our elections in 2016, 2018, and 2020. No question. And it's no question which candidates and party they were trying to help. Most of our intel agencies came to this conclusion as well as Senate Republicans. Sorry.

The Driver

I drive.
If only the left would pursue gang related shootings, looting and rioting with the same vigor as pursuing a very small few that rioted at the Capitol.
Gang shootings, looting and rioting are terrible crimes. What's worse? Those crimes or attacking a convened Congress at the seat of democracy and roaming the halls calling for the heads of our representatives after beating the :censored2: out of 140 police officers?

You won't be honest but I know in your heart you know the answer. Unless of course you actually hate Capitol cops because they guard who you guys blame for all your life's problems.

vantexan

Gang shootings, looting and rioting are terrible crimes. What's worse? Those crimes or attacking a convened Congress at the seat of democracy and roaming the halls calling for the heads of our representatives after beating the * out of 140 police officers?

You won't be honest but I know in your heart you know the answer. Unless of course you actually hate Capitol cops because they guard who you guys blame for all your life's problems.
Except those police officers didn't get the :censored2: beat out of them and Congress wasn't in danger of losing their heads. Thousands of police officers and others were injured in last summers riots, dozens killed. Buildings were looted and burned, billions of damage done. And guess what? That anger that manifested itself Jan. 6th was brought on by watching our political leadership allowing last summer's riots to happen. Anger from watching political leaders attack the bringing in of Federal agents to protect Federal buildings instead of letting them be destroyed too. Anger from watching citizens get charged with crimes for defending their lives or their homes from mobs. And anger from watching four plus years of our president being smeared unjustly with lies by members of Congress and a complicit media. You act like what happened Jan.6th happened in a vacuum, that there was no reason for a mob to attack the Capitol building. It happened because your side took something sacred and turned it into a farce. Trump had to be stopped because if capitalism succeeded then there goes your plans to have total control of the government, total control of how the economy is run, total control of our lives. To act like what the protesters did Jan.6th was a violation of all that is sacred about our government is ludicrous. Those were patriots fighting back against what your side had turned our government into. And if your side continues down this path that will ultimately destroy our country those patriots someday will show up with guns and will do the things that you so disingenuously claim they attempted Jan. 6th.

The Driver

I drive.
Except those police officers didn't get the * beat out of them and Congress wasn't in danger of losing their heads. Thousands of police officers and others were injured in last summers riots, dozens killed. Buildings were looted and burned, billions of damage done. And guess what? That anger that manifested itself Jan. 6th was brought on by watching our political leadership allowing last summer's riots to happen. Anger from watching political leaders attack the bringing in of Federal agents to protect Federal buildings instead of letting them be destroyed too. Anger from watching citizens get charged with crimes for defending their lives or their homes from mobs. And anger from watching four plus years of our president being smeared unjustly with lies by members of Congress and a complicit media. You act like what happened Jan.6th happened in a vacuum, that there was no reason for a mob to attack the Capitol building. It happened because your side took something sacred and turned it into a farce. Trump had to be stopped because if capitalism succeeded then there goes your plans to have total control of the government, total control of how the economy is run, total control of our lives. To act like what the protesters did Jan.6th was a violation of all that is sacred about our government is ludicrous. Those were patriots fighting back against what your side had turned our government into. And if your side continues down this path that will ultimately destroy our country those patriots someday will show up with guns and will do the things that you so disingenuously claim they attempted Jan. 6th.
BLAH BLAH BLAH

WHATABOUT WHATABOUT WHATABOUT

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT

The Driver

I drive.
Except those police officers didn't get the * beat out of them and Congress wasn't in danger of losing their heads. Thousands of police officers and others were injured in last summers riots, dozens killed. Buildings were looted and burned, billions of damage done. And guess what? That anger that manifested itself Jan. 6th was brought on by watching our political leadership allowing last summer's riots to happen. Anger from watching political leaders attack the bringing in of Federal agents to protect Federal buildings instead of letting them be destroyed too. Anger from watching citizens get charged with crimes for defending their lives or their homes from mobs. And anger from watching four plus years of our president being smeared unjustly with lies by members of Congress and a complicit media. You act like what happened Jan.6th happened in a vacuum, that there was no reason for a mob to attack the Capitol building. It happened because your side took something sacred and turned it into a farce. Trump had to be stopped because if capitalism succeeded then there goes your plans to have total control of the government, total control of how the economy is run, total control of our lives. To act like what the protesters did Jan.6th was a violation of all that is sacred about our government is ludicrous. Those were patriots fighting back against what your side had turned our government into. And if your side continues down this path that will ultimately destroy our country those patriots someday will show up with guns and will do the things that you so disingenuously claim they attempted Jan. 6th.
That’s an interesting way to defend traitors.

The Driver

I drive.
I believe in market economies with
Guess what? What your side is advocating for is anything but free.
Is everything in life black and white for you? I disagree with some of what the far left advocates and agree more with Biden or Thatcher or Reagan on other things.

One of those things is anti-authoritarianism. Pro-liberal democracy.