Storming the Capitol

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Imagine being so obdurate that as new information becomes available you are unwilling to change your opinion.
It is unlikely that we will ever know the origin of the virus, China is not about to let us waltz in WIV to examine al their logs. At the time all we knew is what we were told.

Here are just a few of the things we were told early on.

Jan. 24, Trump:

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Feb. 7, Trump:

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Trump:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Feb. 7, Trump:

"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”

Feb. 10, Trump:

"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."
When you are investigating sitting members of Congress for leaking classified documents, you don't talk about it. Until you are ready to. You make no announcements, you give no updates. The fact Apple was at last allowed to let Schiff and Swalwell know they had been spied on means Durham either finished that part of his probe or is almost finished with that matter.

The Driver

I drive.
When you are investigating sitting members of Congress for leaking classified documents, you don't talk about it. Until you are ready to. You make no announcements, you give no updates. The fact Apple was at last allowed to let Schiff and Swalwell know they had been spied on means Durham either finished that part of his probe or is almost finished with that matter.
And what’d they find

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
And what’d they find
Why would things like this. Just happen to start leaking out today? Of all days...

Peter Strzok's text messages show he also thought congressional Democrats, including on House Intel
Committee, were behind leaks of sensitive Trump-Russia information to the media.

Peter Strzok, the top FBI investigator on the inquiry into Russian interference in the 2016 election, sent text messages to colleagues in March 2017 speculating that Democrats from the House Intelligence Committee and on the so-called Gang of Eight were behind media leaks.

Strzok also suggested in a message on March 23, 2017, that Democrats on the Gang of Eight were sources for a CNN story about the Russia probe.

bacha29

550+ arrested so far.

Message for them: Hey *s, we solve our problems through free and fair elections. We don’t attack duly-elected members of Congress and Vice-President to prevent or change the will of the people because your little feelings were hurt because the election didn’t go your way. In a democracy there’s a next time. One of the rules of politics. If you want autocracy there’s a ticket to China you can buy on Google.com/flights… try that and tell me how you like authoritarianism.
Spot on. If you run for public office you do so with at least a 50% chance of LOSING. If those odds are not to your liking then simply chose not to run.

newfie

You got your hands on 17 seconds of it. Where’s the rest? Are you sure it supports your conspiracy theories?
thats the question he was asking. why are they hiding the rest of the footage. Put it all out there and let the chips fall where they may.

you only hold it back to control the narrative.

Sportello

Catch up with the latest news.

Box Ox

Trump people wear and wave flags
8.jpg

9.jpeg

floridays

Spot on. If you run for public office you do so with at least a 50% chance of LOSING. If those odds are not to your liking then simply chose not to run.
I knew a :poop: house rat that was multiple times smarter than you. You don't seem to understand big city, even smaller city machine politics do you? Ignorance is bliss, Mr. Blissful.

floridays

I imagine the same about the Russia collusion investigation. Probably soon after Trump announces his 2024 run.
I guess you're gonna be the last rat on that ship. You still think Trump and Putin (Russia) colluded, hooked up to bring The United States down? Trump is a Russian asset, a Russian agent?
:poop: for brains, anyone that could say that straight faced.