Storming the Capitol

bbsam

Staff member
clearly antifa. Trump people wear and wave flags
Trump people need to remind each other not to take selfie’s while trying to overthrow the government.

1623625176723.png

bbsam

Staff member
Certainly doesn't look like they're trying to overthrow a government.
This picture, wherever it came from; and your comment; clearly establishes that you don't know what you're talking about.
Hmmmm. By their own words, that’s exactly what they were trying to do. Maybe you can tell by a picture though what they were thinking and can correct them.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Hmmmm. By their own words, that’s exactly what they were trying to do. Maybe you can tell by a picture though what they were thinking and can correct them.
I did not see any words posted from the 2 in your photo.
How would you know how a group intent on overthrowing a government acts? I bet you have ZERO experience either first hand or in training........

Is that a Peace Sign she's throwing???

So, you make :censored2: up and pretend it's reality.....

Do those 2 look like combatants to you??

bbsam

Staff member
I did not see any words posted from the 2 in your photo.
How would you know how a group intent on overthrowing a government acts? I bet you have ZERO experience either first hand or in training........

Is that a Peace Sign she's throwing???

So, you make * up and pretend it's reality.....

Do those 2 look like combatants to you??
Jessica Watkins

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Jessica Watkins
I haven't memorized the names or faces of 2 or 3 people that were trying to overthrow the government.
Post some of the pictures of them taking photos in front of the Capitol building....

All smiles and arms around each other.........Look pretty deadly! GMAFB!