Storming the Capitol

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Irrelevant.
More irrevelance?
IMG_20210623_211317_949.jpg

The Driver

I drive.
I've never said the "government was almost toppled" by the insurrectionists. But the government was attacked. And if it weren't for the actions of brave officers they might've confronted our representatives and it might've been an absolute disaster above and beyond the disaster that it was.

Here:

Brian Sicknick was a Capitol Police Officer. His job was protecting the United States Congress. He died in the line of duty when Republicans attempted to prevent our constitutional ceremony of having the next president confirmed by the congress. A bunch of Republicans were called to Washington to start a revolution against the United States, and they attacked congress at the behest of their leaders. And in that attack, they killed Brian Sicknick. Every story about it told by Republicans since then seems to not want to admit to everything we all saw on TV. An insurrection.

vantexan

I've never said the "government was almost toppled" by the insurrectionists. But the government was attacked. And if it weren't for the actions of brave officers they might've confronted our representatives and it might've been an absolute disaster above and beyond the disaster that it was.

Here:

Brian Sicknick was a Capitol Police Officer. His job was protecting the United States Congress. He died in the line of duty when Republicans attempted to prevent our constitutional ceremony of having the next president confirmed by the congress. A bunch of Republicans were called to Washington to start a revolution against the United States, and they attacked congress at the behest of their leaders. And in that attack, they killed Brian Sicknick. Every story about it told by Republicans since then seems to not want to admit to everything we all saw on TV. An insurrection.
He died the next day from a stroke. Not the same as a BLM supporter walking up to a guy wearing a MAGA hat and shooting him twice, killing him. Among numerous other examples.

Sportello

Thanks FBI, for keeping us safe from heroes. Don't know what we'd do without you.
Is he a hero?

Time will tell. People change.

Several neighbors claimed the man boasted of being at the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 riots and took video of the event. Some said he called it a great day on the street, at a local cafe and on social media.

"I was walking down the street and I overheard him bragging about having been there and having taken video," said neighbor Dennis Regan.

One neighbor said that Bolanos had been "a great leader of the block and helped us in all kinds of ways," but also said he didn't know Bolanos "had those views." Some some said the man who had become a face of the block had changed from the man they once knew.

"I used to talk with him a lot, but lately he never said anything," said Luis Aguilar, a superintendent in the area. "He would walk by, he wouldn't say hello like he used to do before."

Although he has not been charged, sources familiar with the investigation say charges could come in the coming days. Sources told NBC New York the FBI wants to look at his electronics as prosecutors in D.C. decide on specific counts.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

The Driver

I drive.
He died the next day from a stroke. Not the same as a BLM supporter walking up to a guy wearing a MAGA hat and shooting him twice, killing him. Among numerous other examples.
Sicknick died from a stroke because of exertion. Fought to the death. For hours. And you defend these people who killed him.

vantexan

Sicknick died from a stroke because of exertion. Fought to the death. For hours. And you defend these people who killed him.
He told his brother that he was fine Jan. 6th. Strokes don't just happen out of the blue. The stress of that day was highly likely to be a contributing factor but he had something going on in his brain that was going to cause a stroke eventually. And there is plenty of video showing it didn't go on for hours. Why didn't any of the other officers have a stroke or heart attack? Why weren't any of them killed by a mob as you say were bent on overthrowing our government? And for the millionth time why do you insist on blowing this up into a much more horrific event than it actually was while discounting the violence of last summer's riots? Why is it so important to you to push a narrative about Donald Trump supporters?