Storming the Capitol

floridays

I suppose the SCOTUS will decide. So far Section 2 has held up every time. The SCOTUS has ruled it Constitutional. Maybe @floridays can help you out.

I'd wager that the DOJ has a pretty good argument to bring a suit forward. They don't do frivolous law suits.

First year law could respond. There is no factual basis for a discrimination case, it is nothing more than a delay tactic to cloud the 2022 midterm elections.

I will refer you to the term, latches. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court was proud to use this doctrine, they asserted it, wrongly however.

No one has been damaged, the case should be dismissed, for lack of standing, no one has been harmed.

I recall many holdings where standing, was the reason to refuse hearing plaintiff's, even with Constitutional, (State and Federal) violations asserted.

Stay in your lane.

floridays

None of you fruits would say this to this guy's face.
I would gladly, you set it up, I'd tell the bastard, General or whatever, he doesn't have what is required to serve side by side with my dad.
My dad's final rank was major, he told his proud son, "25 cents and this (his rank) would by him a cup of coffee."

The guy is a politician with a uniform, gutless.
When did he sell out?

The Driver

I drive.
I would gladly, you set it up, I'd tell the bastard, General or whatever, he doesn't have what is required to serve side by side with my dad.
My dad's final rank was major, he told his proud son, "25 cents and this (his rank) would by him a cup of coffee."

The guy is a politician with a uniform, gutless.
When did he sell out?
What a crybaby. He's successful so he's a sellout. Why do you envy success?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners – an investment firm led by Hunter Biden – was a lead financial backer of Metabiota, a pandemic tracking and response firm that has partnered with Peter Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute of Virology

Man the bad news keeps coming out. There is only so much they can ignore.