Storming the Capitol

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
I thought it was an insurrection, where are the treason charges?

A felony count of obstructing an official proceeding that carries a maximum 20 year sentence and gets the point across while also allowing a Trumpee to plead guilty more easily works for me. I'm all for saving taxpayer dollars in their felony prosecution and don't think any January 6 Trumpees deserve potential execution anyway.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A felony count of obstructing an official proceeding that carries a maximum 20 year sentence and gets the point across while also allowing a Trumpee to plead guilty more easily works for me. I'm all for saving taxpayer dollars in their felony prosecution and don't think any January 6 Trumpees deserve potential execution anyway.
So you think 8 months in jail is appropriate for an isurrection that attempted to overthrow our government? The worst attack on democracy since the civil war and you think 8 months in jail is sufficient?

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
So you think 8 months in jail is appropriate for an isurrection that attempted to overthrow our government? The worst attack on democracy since the civil war and you think 8 months in jail is sufficient?

I like to think of it as the same kind of mercy President Lincoln wanted to show the ancestors of the January 6 Trumpees at the conclusion of the Civil War even after hundreds of thousands had died.

Off the leash

CBC88FED-55E8-473A-9C2C-27C96202B27B.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I like to think of it as the same kind of mercy President Lincoln wanted to show the ancestors of the January 6 Trumpees at the conclusion of the Civil War even after hundreds of thousands had died.
So not only do you hate democracy and sympathize with insurrectionists, you're also a racist.

Off the leash

They weren’t because the confederates were Democrats!
For the record, not everyone that took part in the riot was a so called Trumpee. You label any American that believes in free and fair elections like you know it all. Plenty of liberal Democrats thought the election was dicey according to polls taken. But the left calls it the big lie, yeah their lie.