Storming the Capitol

newfie

If Democrats were truly fixing elections:
-Why are 33 states run by Republican majorities?
-Why is the Senate an official 50/50 split and actually 48/52 in your favor?
-Why do we keep winning popular votes but losing electoral (2000 and 2016)
-Why is the House still a narrow margin?

If Dems were fixing Biden would have a 60/40 Senate along with other things that would allow him to do what he wants. Instead he’s stuck doing nothing because the Senate is stacked against him.
80 million votes hiding in the basement. much more than obama who you dems clearly like a whole lot more.

floridays

Is there ever an election a Democrat wins where you guys don’t claim it was stolen? The claims of every single election being stolen from Republicans is tiring.
I can't recall one election a democrat president has won that Republians claim it was stolen.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
The closest thing I can recall is Kennedy-Nixon in 1960, and Cook County in Illinois.
I stand to be corrected.

Just a question, how old are you + or - three years. Just curiosity.

newolddude

I can't recall one election a democrat president has won that Republians claim it was stolen.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
The closest thing I can recall is Kennedy-Nixon in 1960, and Cook County in Illinois.
I stand to be corrected.

Just a question, how old are you + or - three years. Just curiosity.
I should correct myself and say that since 2016 is every election stolen/rigged/fixed/corrupt? Because it seems like a lifetime.

newfie

I should correct myself and say that since 2016 is every election stolen/rigged/fixed/corrupt? Because it seems like a lifetime.
you should also point out that the losing person in 2016 not only claimed the election was stolen but rigged a fake russian collusion investigation with her buddies in the FBI that is every bit the insurrection that the dems are trying to fabricate now.

in the latest action by this new found police state the dems have arrested the head of the proud boys and charged him with plotting an insurrection without weapons. I eagerly await their actions to prove this hispanic person guilty of white supremacy.

you cant make this :censored2: up. its better than any clancy novel. Actually it may be more a clancy with harry potter mixed in.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
you should also point out that the losing person in 2016 not only claimed the election was stolen but rigged a fake russian collusion investigation with her buddies in the FBI that is every bit the insurrection that the dems are trying to fabricate now.

in the latest action by this new found police state the dems have arrested the head of the proud boys and charged him with plotting an insurrection without weapons. I eagerly await their actions to prove this hispanic person guilty of white supremacy.

you cant make this :censored2: up. its better than any clancy novel. Actually it may be more a clancy with harry potter mixed in.
How many government agents will be exposed by these trials ?

newfie

How many government agents will be exposed by these trials ?
This :censored2: is getting scary as hell.
the durham investigation didnt just reveal that susman delivered the fake info to the FBI and lied about it.
No the FBI was not fooled but
eagerly waiting to recieve the fake info and run with it.

So where does an honest citizen turn in these days to get a fair shake from our government when the FBI and CIA are all part of the plot.

there is definitely an inssurrection that needs to be investigated but its not a bunch of unarmed loud mouth hill billies on jan 6th.