Straw Poll

Who did you vote for?

• O’Brien-Zuckerman

• Vairma-H

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
So no Feeder driver's vote either?
I did. I've been with the company 16 months, not long, but I tried to learn as much as I could about these slates. While a union job is new to me, I understand the importance of voting. These ballots cast numbers are shameful turnout wise and I think that this election is being watched quite closely on a national level by a lot of different industries and employers.

I do not think that many companies will be worried about the Teamsters organizing their labor forces when it certainly looks like the Teamsters can't even motivate its own members.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I did. I've been with the company 16 months, not long, but I tried to learn as much as I could about these slates. While a union job is new to me, I understand the importance of voting. These ballots cast numbers are shameful turnout wise and I think that this election is being watched quite closely on a national level by a lot of different industries and employers.

I do not think that many companies will be worried about the Teamsters organizing their labor forces when it certainly looks like the Teamsters can't even motivate its own members.

Back in the 1991 election the voting participation percentage was around 33 %..the 2016 election bordered on 17 %...this one will be around 15 %..

The election and contract voter participation has gone down since 1998.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Back in the 1991 election the voting participation percentage was around 33 %..the 2016 election bordered on 17 %...this one will be around 15 %..

The election and contract voter participation has gone down since 1998.
And they wonder why the contract sucked

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Why is voter turn out so poor?

Looking for constructive answers, honestly.

The real honest answer is that our leadership has lost touch with the members. Most see it as a waste of time to vote for anything, the old timers have just given up on any positive change because they have seen how the system works. They see a disconnected international playing their usual reindeer games dreaming of past glory who are about 60 years behind the times.
The part timers for the most part are non involved and consistently will never vote.

Just look at these teamster conventions when they were allowed to attend..What do you see, generally middle aged white fat guys acting like fools, patting themselves in their backs for being as they call it “a real teamster “. They forgot long time ago who really pays their salaries.

This last UPS contract was the last straw force, Hoffa had to retire, that was set into motion with the 2013 Contract and the 2016 Election. Hoffa barely won ... nearly being beaten by a rag tag TDU slate that lost their original Presidential candidate from the get go, Zuckerman had to lead the ticket.

This election will be the turning point for our Union, we are living in strange times. This pandemic will fuel more demands from the rank and file and the American workforce, we are getting tired of the poor voter turn out being used as a piss poor excuse to force subpar contracts when the vast majority of the senior members keep voting them down.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The real honest answer is that our leadership has lost touch with the members. Most see it as a waste of time to vote for anything, the old timers have just given up on any positive change because they have seen how the system works. They see a disconnected international playing their usual reindeer games dreaming of past glory who are about 60 years behind the times.
The part timers for the most part are non involved and consistently will never vote.

Just look at these teamster conventions when they were allowed to attend..What do you see, generally middle aged white fat guys acting like fools, patting themselves in their backs for being as they call it “a real teamster “. They forgot long time ago who really pays their salaries.

This last UPS contract was the last straw force, Hoffa had to retire, that was set into motion with the 2013 Contract and the 2016 Election. Hoffa barely won ... nearly being beaten by a rag tag TDU slate that lost their original Presidential candidate from the get go, Zuckerman had to lead the ticket.

This election will be the turning point for our Union, we are living in strange times. This pandemic will fuel more demands from the rank and file and the American workforce, we are getting tired of the poor voter turn out being used as a piss poor excuse to force subpar contracts when the vast majority of the senior members keep voting them down.
Perhaps