Supervisors running routes

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
8140EBCF-9D31-4830-B44B-3C9613DF8CBF.gif

The End shut it down

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Whats the rule on this?
It never bothers me as much as everyone else.

It's actually a slap in the face to them when they get forced out to work.

The look on their faces trying to hold in the anger and embarrassment is worth gold to me.

I think they all should be running routes.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It never bothers me as much as everyone else.

It's actually a slap in the face to them when they get forced out to work.

The look on their faces trying to hold in the anger and embarrassment is worth gold to me.

I think they all should be running routes.
if a supervisor runs a route I like asking them the next day

“What took so long?”
😆✊

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The new ORS go out, get into a minor accident, go back in, and dig their heads into a computer for a few weeks until they try again. You can't help but feel bad that all those years of being completely ignored on items that would have saved you time and the company money now creeping up to them to the point that they now have no clue what goes on outside on the road nor do they have the skillset to even mimic a driver.

One peak christmas season, I went out as a top rate driver helper with a sup that refused to break off trace to make the air pull and ended up having close to a hundred late air.

The ORS that are actually competent get abused like none other, to the point that they force them to drive to different centers regularly to either train drivers or bail the place out.

Last edited:

Grindstone

Happens on our center every Saturday. A couple of us file but the younger drivers in our center don’t care and don’t file.
I've been wondering about filing sups working. I was always under the impression, that if it is one occurrence, employees get the opportunity to file, and that it goes by seniority. Whoever files that has the most seniority is the one that has their grievance actually go through?

NotFedEx

I've been wondering about filing sups working. I was always under the impression, that if it is one occurrence, employees get the opportunity to file, and that it goes by seniority. Whoever files that has the most seniority is the one that has their grievance actually go through?
Yea that's what I heard too